The Purpose of After-Images

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize said:
Well sux 4 u that thats not possible. Deal with it. So put that on a shirt and sell it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Put that in your computer and run it. Put that in a book and read it. Put that in your sandwich and eat it.

U tried to join his server without asking the owner if he changed something.
>;o huh? me r konfuzed. wdh u speek uf? how lung it tuuk yah tu dink of dat? dat r be spam, and we dunn dew dat hurr! keep it ova durr!

Anyways, there should be an option implemented in general to have them turned on and off by the user, instead of the whole server. this probably have been posted numerous of times, but I didn't feel like reading.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
>;o huh? me r konfuzed. wdh u speek uf? how lung it tuuk yah tu dink of dat? dat r be spam, and we dunn dew dat hurr! keep it ova durr!

Anyways, there should be an option implemented in general to have them turned on and off by the user, instead of the whole server. this probably have been posted numerous of times, but I didn't feel like reading.

It is turned on/off by the user. The reason I can disable them is that I have this.

"amx_task 5 amx_execall cl_drawdiamonds 0" it disables diamonds every 5 seconds on my server. I usually have it set to 1 second intervals though.

Best answers
Ice Man said:

Tell me wiseass, did they implement such an option in CS?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg , now this has turned into flaming :\

well , as Dewd said , it's his server , why should he get the blame if he knows he's server is running fine and other people blame him for their esf setup screwing up ? it's called something called "your computer" and what you do with it is really up to you in the end , and if it screws up , then it's your own problem.

I really would like to see this suggestion get implemented though.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize said:
It is obviously YOU who cannot comprehend companies that provide gamehosting. Obviously the concept of it is beyond you. You should really learn to read the fine lines of a contract people can make with companies...

I agree that this is offtopic. Nevertheless either I or a mod will have the last word.
End it now gentlemen... in private. No more cracks or cheap shots please.

Edit- After reading through the thread again I'm handing a warning :warning: to Sephize for being unneccessarily insulting to the others in the thread. Declaring that you are determined to have the last word in an off topic debate doesn't help your case, either. Please refrain from aggrivating the other users and try to take off topic criticisms and comments to private messages.

Second edit- Upon even further review, Kasey recieves his own warning for initiating the problem in the first place. Watch your language when others are giving you their opinions, whether you agree or not. I personally don't think you should be required to have a backup copy of ESF to protect yourself from servers but in some cases it is necessary.

While we're at it let's move the focus of the thread off of Dewd's server. I am also not a big fan of the settings changes and most players don't expect it the first time, but that's his decision to make and yours to learn from.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My apologiez if i did anything wrong here sir. I was just stating my opinions >;]. I don't play ESF so I didn't know that option was implemented. And Sephize, we're talking about ESF here, not CS, thank you <;}. An another note, it is his server, he is obliged to do whatever. Don't like it, don't play on it. I had the thread totally misunderstood when posting here *and probably still do*, so I am sorry :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
My apologiez if i did anything wrong here sir. I was just stating my opinions >;]. I don't play ESF so I didn't know that option was implemented. And Sephize, we're talking about ESF here, not CS, thank you <;}. An another note, it is his server, he is obliged to do whatever. Don't like it, don't play on it. I had the thread totally misunderstood when posting here *and probably still do*, so I am sorry :)
Well the post originally started out as a "take off the diamods because it defeats the purpose of the after-image"

Though in reality I think Mr. Satan wants it out because he doesn't like it.

Though it turned into a flame war on some *** ****.

Anywho- here is my opinion and last post in this thread.

There is an option to turn then off, or on. I say it's that persons choice. Leave it alone. You shouldn't be able to take control of their settings. If that's how they like it, that's how it should be. (I'm talking strictly for diamonds)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we're done here now, this should be closed I believe.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed on thread creator's request.

BTW, when I get ESF Installed again I'll visit your server dewd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom