the problem returns 2 !

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
whell i had the problem before and u guys helped me and it worked for 3 months now its like he knows what i do so i cant use that anymore its like he is alive !

The problem is when i press the steam icon nothing happens no log in or anything when i check the task manager its running but i cant see it in my tray if i click on steam icon agean it says u already have steam runing.

So you guys gave me this link : steam://support/?Issues=Background* it worked for a month and a half than it just didnt open it so i had the same problem as before. Than some said try delete the Clientregistry.blob in steam
that too worked for a month and a half and i had same problems when i first started this post after 3 months.

Now i still cant run steam i delete it and reinstall it and it work for 1 day and i have same problem as before. It not planing to delete steam every frigging day just to play esf for hour or 2 XD.

Please help !

Best answers
Wow, this really is a strange problem your facing with. You've tried all the solutions that I would've offered to you. I don't have a clue where the problem may lie. You must have a big problem around your computer....Virus?? Something like that Im thinking >_>....but Im wondering.

Sometimes I click on Steam and it takes approx 10 minutes to load...Maybe thats whats happening to you, but your just growing impatient. Leave steam to load for 10 mins, and post back if it loads up OR it just...doesnt >_>

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to your steam folder and delete clientregistry.blob then run steam. After that, steam should then update itself. Has solved most of my issues with steam in the past.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
steam has taken up to 20 mins for me to load, usually a few secs though, not sure why this happens...but I have dial up, might be the cause of the problem.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i already delete the clientreg. it uploads till 100 % than when he needs to open steam it dosent it just goes out of update and i am waiting few min and nothing same ****

Best answers
Woooooooooooooooooooo

I don't know what to say.Post a thread at www.heaven.com mabye god will solve this problem(JOKE).I really don't know what to say.Create a new account.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
its sooooooo boring nothing to play. Esf is different there is always someone who can kick ur ass...

i try finding problem on steam nothing, tryed it on google nothing...
if anyone knows plizzz let me know.

Edit ! i finnaly got the steam to show, what i did is i pressed propertis on steam icon than i clicked the last one from the top and than i clicked turn off/disable visual theme than i pressed apply and than i run the steam and it showed !

thx to me ! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom