The ppl at DMZ better think fast!

Best answers
Man I can't wait till the next esf beta is out so that we have a whole lot more servers going and a lot of ppl playing esf instead of that crappy dmz mod, I mean even now how could u choose that over esf so u maybe able to turn ssj but does that really make it a good mod, ...well no I think it looks ****ty, the models are really lame, it has so many bugs (especially in power struggles) well in my opinion i hope the mod will just slowly fade out into the backround ahhh thats better i had to get that off my chest

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the new beta for dmz looks good actually... the models hav been improved and the powerstruggles fixed... hmm u shudn be crtiizising dmz.. its a good mod... i dun see u making a mod... its really hard.... i saw a movie for dmz.. it looks good wen the beams hit the powerstruggle expands which looks awesome i must say....

Best answers
i dont think its that bad but compared to esf it is, but i havent heard ne news about the next dmz release yet i havent played it in ages!

Best answers
O_O So is there really a movie for dmz and if so is it an intro and is it any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom