The power lvl bars and stuff on the BEta

Best answers
I was lookin at the new pics of the beta ( very sweet) and I noticed on the bottom left there were 4 bars there. I know ones your life, PL, and energy but what is the other one?

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How far you are from being able to transform

Best answers
From what they said in another post, i believe its how much more you need to transform (ie: Super Sayian, Cell form 2, Frieza form 2 and so on).

Edit: Aww i hate being too slow :p

Best answers
*Question*
You probably already had answered this but i'm too lazy to look. Are you changing the HUD? Because it looks a bit plane. Should add more shapes. And you probably are already going to or have answered but too bad, you can answer again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The HUD already has been changed!! If u look at some of the pics, that will be the new HUD!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, theres gona be a scouter so u arnt searchin franticly for ppl attakin u. and i suggest that u doont release the tranformations till ur done all the 2nd level ones

Best answers
that sucks, i hope the scouter is optional in servers. it totally ruins the game for guys like me who run around the ground at the edges of the map looking for a chance t shoot u in the back... i mean, the scouter totally defeats the stealth part of the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the scouter can only find people which are close to you!! Also, when the scouter does pick up someone, it aint easy to actually find that person!! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
i suggest that u doont release the tranformations till ur done all the 2nd level ones

ALL the transformations will be in the Beta

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
yeah, theres gona be a scouter so u arnt searchin franticly for ppl attakin u. and i suggest that u doont release the tranformations till ur done all the 2nd level ones
I know! I was talking about the bars.

DarkSonic

D
Ya I looked at those pictures sweet models good hud and I like the way the game is set up.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by pundit
that sucks, i hope the scouter is optional in servers. it totally ruins the game for guys like me who run around the ground at the edges of the map looking for a chance t shoot u in the back... i mean, the scouter totally defeats the stealth part of the game.

ok u must suck at esf to hav to do that i mean.... in dbz there is not much element of stealth its whoever is the strongest.....shooting ppl in the bak is just CRAAP i mean wat kinda lame a ss person goes and does that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im glad they have changed the HUD, but i believe they could have made it a bit easier on the eye, like some curves and stuf and make the bars a little thinner! Just some ideas.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom