The Pope John paul the 2nd

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not sure in any1 will care , but anywho

just watching the pope's funeral , it doesn't seem so sad thou , just a message from the church or sumething sayying that life has meaning seems to be the whole style of things at teh moment

the pope was a great man , my aunty went to rome juriing the 60's and met whoever was the pope around then , she went to the musem there aswell

the real crazy thing about this funeral thou is that you could see little pixelated skin color pixels from space (representing every1 in st. peter's square) , the next thing you mite see is a super ball packed up that big on a complete open field with no seating etc

"R.I.P SIR JOHN PAUL THE 2ND"

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made my bed this morning, you know, to commemorate the pope and his accomplishment of dying.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you really want to commemorate him in a hatred way , find a picture of him and draw all over his face (he could use some fat glasses , a few moles here and there)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owa said:
I made my bed this morning, you know, to commemorate the pope and his accomplishment of dying.
I wish you pain.

He was the pope, people liked him. Now hes dead, so people mourn. If you dont fall into the above catagory, keep your ****ing peace.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if he died on the first and then all of a sudden sat up out of his caufin and said ROFL "APRIL FOOLS!!" ahahahah

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
every1 forgot april fools this year , damit , thou i played a good prank on my friend thou , i gave him a rollie ciggarette made out of saw dust and put it in a talli-ho (can't spell it)

but i laugh histericaly , if he did that , every1 would be like "our leader has risen again"

Best answers
i was more interested in the pat o brien sexual voice mails then the popes death to be honest, but RIP anyways

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't know him, but what I have told, the past popes killed many people. Did John 2nd kill anyone? More details. I'm not into the church stuff, so I don't know these things. :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
What if he died on the first and then all of a sudden sat up out of his caufin and said ROFL "APRIL FOOLS!!" ahahahah
That was the plan, then somebody went and embalmed him. So much for that joke.

Best answers
i am pretty sure that the plan was not to embalm him since they need to see he would qualify to be a saint, what they usually do is leave the body as it is and if it doesn't decay then it means that they are a saint (iam not joking either)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know this is totally irrelavent, but i heard that popes must remain virgins for life O_O. (no-wonder they rape so many boys.) Micheal Jackson wouldn't make a great pope then.

Back on topic, yes, as we all know, the pope has uh, passed, i guess. how did he die anyway? heart attack, stroke, fever, new monia(sp), flu, 600 pound woman sat on him? We would like to know people!

And why do they keep him preserved? His skin was like, purplish, why didn't they just took the latest photo he had and used some super computer to blow it up so everyone can see it when they attended the ceremony? [edit: nevermind, the guy above me made that note... i was typing while he posted] Ah, well I'm not Catholic so, if you are, then my feelings go out to you.

*i'm high as a kyte right now, so uh, if i sound noobish, please forgive my idiomochracy*

Best answers
I think I heard he died of the flu or a cold or something... He'd been quite sick for awhile, I think. I'm an athiest, so this has little effect on me and has little effect on the town I'm in (which somewhat surprises me, because it's 70% roman catholic), and I don't particularly care for this particular religion (not in a bigoted kind of way, I just don't like some of their ideals), but he was a great religious leader, I suppose, and he deserves SOME respect..... I was more hurt by Dave Thomas dying, though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I heard, he died with a stomach problem or so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard he died of a urinary infection, so many different stories...

Ice said:
i heard that popes must remain virgins for life . (no-wonder they rape so many boys.)
That's priests. The Pope has to remain celibate so no, they don't rape boys.

I thought it was strange how he said 'Amen' just as his heart gave out, like he knew the exact point he was going to die, as if he could feel the last seconds of life passing him by.

Best answers
Yeah... sure... Was this caught on tape? Cuz if not, it's BS to hype him up.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

There, how the pope should have looked, it may be done in paint, but it shows how much I care.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, thats disgusting, you don't have to care he died, but to deface a religious leader, you've not only offended a lot of people, but made yourself look like a stuck up *******. I pity you, that you could do such a thing to a dead man, Pope or not Pope, thats terrible of you.

I'm not a catholic and the Pope's death didn't mean all that much to me, but seeing someone do that makes me feel sick. Shame on you.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Seriously, thats disgusting, you don't have to care he died, but to deface a religious leader, you've not only offended a lot of people, but made yourself look like a stuck up *******. I pity you, that you could do such a thing to a dead man, Pope or not Pope, thats terrible of you.

I'm not a catholic and the Pope's death didn't mean all that much to me, but seeing someone do that makes me feel sick. Shame on you.
Oi oi , How about you slow down a tad here kid? The only person in this thread being offended is obviously yourself and maybe one or two others, so cut out that "a lot of people" part. As for the second, In this world you can find dozens of religions, and in popes eyes , everyone had the same worth. So if there is a religion out there , that beleves that pope and catholics are spawn of the devils , then they have every rights to do so , after all it is the human right. And the better part here is that , you are the one who started offending by pointing **** towards a person on this board , but as for the one you claim started this never pointed **** towards you , so cool your heals.
Also to mentione , modifying a picuture of an old dead man is nothing more then the usual everyday internet.
And the worst part of this , Defending an old man just to be a part of the flow is not even half correct . You did not even know the pope , did you? In that case, enought said.

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
LOL. You mean like this one, Fatal?

It was circulating IRC on April 2nd and i just HAD to save it :D

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Oi oi , How about you slow down a tad here kid? The only person in this thread being offended is obviously yourself and maybe one or two others, so cut out that "a lot of people" part. As for the second, In this world you can find dozens of religions, and in popes eyes , everyone had the same worth. So if there is a religion out there , that beleves that pope and catholics are spawn of the devils , then they have every rights to do so , after all it is the human right. And the better part here is that , you are the one who started offending by pointing **** towards a person on this board , but as for the one you claim started this never pointed **** towards you , so cool your heals.
Also to mentione , modifying a picuture of an old dead man is nothing more then the usual everyday internet.
And the worst part of this , Defending an old man just to be a part of the flow is not even half correct . You did not even know the pope , did you? In that case, enought said.
Rocky87 said:
I'm not a catholic and the Pope's death didn't mean all that much to me
I clearly said that the Pope's death meant little to me.
Rocky87 said:
Pope or not Pope, thats terrible of you.
The point of my post which you clearly missed, was that Owa, showed absolutely no respect for a dead man.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, but making a mockery of the death of a religious leader is going way too far. I would never do such a thing and am in shock that someone would do that on a public message board.

Also speaking of "pointing ****" I never mentioned you or said anything about you? So how come you've started "pointing ****" towards me. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and butt out?

Lastly, I never claimed to know the Pope, I was not trying to be a part of the flow, I merely stated my opinion, which according to you, is encouraged, and my opinion is what Owa did was disgusting.

I will remain offended, whether or not you like it. Regardless of whether I knew the Pope personally, and for the record, I pity you too for defending him needlessly, especially with so many flaws in your argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom