The Pope Has Spoken

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best part of this is that working at the paper when this guy came into office, I learned that he was actually a member of the nazi party back in the day.

I bet he beats his bishop to boy-on-boy smooching in Bully.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was part of the Hitler Youth. That's not the kind of thing you could say no to, back then.

Best answers
Wow. That's got to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen.... Gross. But other than his disturbing looks, the Pope is a douche. Just like everyother person who blames video games. It's the parents fault for not spending enough time with their kids to teach them the wrongs of violence. And it's the parents fault for not monitoring the games their children play. And the parents are asswads for *****ing at the game companies or any other source they could ***** at, instead of doing something themselves, cause their too damn lazy to raise their kids themselves.... Of course this is just my opinion.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Pride: Yeah lol. It's not like they asked him, though. He just happened to be perfect in every way, just like the others, and they needed him. I'm sure he isnt too fond of those years, but it sure as hell looks like they left their mark on him.

Someone photoshop some force lightning or something onto his hands.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I guess if being enrolled in the Hitler Youth when you're 14, because it's a legal requirement, and being extremely unenthusiastic about the entire thing counts as being a member of the Nazi party, I suppose he was.

It sucks that he's adding fuel to the fire, especially a fire that guys like Jack Thompson don't want to see go out any time soon. Can't wait to see how he spins this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

o; pope pictures have been hilarious stuff for years now

as for gaming, you wouldnt listen to your 70year old grandparent for any gaming advice now would you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"The oppression of the Sith will never return! You, my lord, have lost!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Furser Belch is made of victory. The sweet, golden kind.

Best answers
Benedict also suggested that children should be encouraged to enjoy classic literature, fine arts and "uplifting music".
I ROFL-ed so hard... xD

I'm gonna get back to my postal 2 now. =P

Oh and @ current Pope:
Sorry dude. ESF doesn't allow racial stuff. Zero Tolerance policy. Besides--that's the previous pope anyways. --SaiyanPrideXIX

^Was gonna put something funny but it turned out to be somewhat racial.^ D: And no, I'm NOT a racist. >_> Thought it would be perfectly harmless. x.x

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They might not be Catholic. If they are, I'm sure they'd take one look at the Pope's mug and realize he's a Sith Lord. They wouldn't dare obey a Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom