the player forms

Best answers
are there any plans to make forms like super syain 2,3, and 5 or kid buu?

Best answers
u meant 4 right? and yes i would guess 1.3 would have them
i dont know about 4 tho

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums!

The ESF team is planning on releasing beta's in the sequence of 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, and so on. The team does intend to put in more transformations in future releases but which version exactly is unkown, it all depends on how other parts of the mod progress.

Best answers
Most likely 2.0 they will have SSJ3 and stuff. And as Gr00vy said, Welcome to the forums :).

Best answers
I don't believe there will be an SSJ4, because that is a form particular to DB GT; the team have stated that this mod will only be representative of the DBZ series.

Best answers
yep all true.. welcome to the forums by the way..esf will not contain anything other then DragonballZ so no DBGT or DB or movies so NO Brolli or SSJ4 and the new transforms will come in one of the 1.# beta versions and probably after 1.2 (except for piccolo) because 1.2 is only melee update!

Best answers
Plus DBGT wasn't Akira's work so Its not worth putting up, :D!

Welcome to the forums person I dont know (lol)

Hope you have fun on ESF o_O...what else is there to say =P?

Best answers
i dont like the idea about ssj3 and 4 because what about the people that only have one form and thats all. Like piccolo, if they add ssj 3 and 4 that will leave piccolo in the dust. because piccolo can only trans once or maybe twice but after that, the ssj 3's will have power and speed far higher than piccolo. also krillan, even though he is fast when he is mistic, a ssj3 can easly crush him out of the sky. i just think that if they do add that it will be way unbalanced, but thats just my thought

Best answers
Um, do you think they're stupid? Obviously they won't add transformations for only some of the characters...If they add more, every character will get one, even if it isn't something they could actually do...(Mystic Krillin anyone?) Please don't think the ESF team is that dumb.

Best answers
but everyone crys about how it should be closer to the show, and if they start adding in a hole bunch of new transes it will just get stupid.

Best answers
In the show Goku is supposed to own all the other characters. Because ESF is a game and not a show, it should be balanced, and balance is more important that accuracy, in my humble opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom