The Pin that Blew the Bomb

Best answers
ok I am really getting annoyed at newbies making thread like "I CAN"T WAIT" "The Suppence is KILLING ME" "WHEN" "Beta?", there has to be 15 of those each weak! Does it BOTHER anyone that THOSE (and this) ARE COMPLETE SPAM. When you get your little hands on the Beta you'll play for 1 month then COME back and ASK "When is the next one gonna be finished", THEN THIS CRAP WILL START ALLLLLLLL OVER AGAIN, don't you guys see, you shouldn get worked up over the beta because, well your gonna be here again asking when the beta after 1.0 comes out.Well I hope you realize how sad you guys are...

Best answers
if your gonna spam or whine, do it in general chat.

Best answers
Im getting tired about people whining about the whiners.
All that has to be done is the rules have to be enforced even more
BY THE MODERATORS!! that means when someone makes a when post only the moderators will respond or they can just close it but that would be best and probably give a big warnning or1 week ban or something like that.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:\

If you hate "noobs" whining, why would you do it?

Best answers
uhm...how can you guys be so patient?

its been over a year now since alpha was released.....

ive been losing patience too......

hell its even a joke now. i say to my friend "dude esf was updated!!!!" then its just "haha yea right, good one"

what really pisses me off is "its done when its done"

uh NO ****! why don't you try and give a more helpful response.....something more like "maybe sometime before christmas" or "this fall" or even "soon" would work...

correct me if im wrong but most of the people who ask when its done are people who dont usually post on these forums right?

i mean if i played esf over a year ago and then stopped playin....and came back a YEAR later....and found that it STILL hadn't been updated....(now remember these are people who dont follow up with forums or the site)

woulnd't you also ask when its gonna be done? i sure as hell would.....

but as for people who DO follow up with the site and forums....then yea.....they should shutup....

Best answers
it hasn't been over a year and this thread is just spam...

patience n00bs

Best answers
actually it has been over a year.......

alpha was released mid octoberish am i correct?

i know it was before the end of november....

and if im wrong....well then pay no attention to anything ive said....

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is complete spam. And slash I hate seeing you post the same thing ovr and over.

"its been over a year now since alpha was released.....
ive been losing patience too......"

You are not the one making it. Remeber they are doing it on there free time because this is not there job. If you dont want to wait for it then go somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom