the owned thread

Best answers
thats right ladies and gents...post the your favorite owned video's on here..id perffer if you posted the links to them here..since i figure u cant really upload the videos to the page..i dont think that posting video links can be against the rules..so im gonna make this game...and if its against the rules..just delete the thread...so..heres the game

Post a owned video..and then the next person has to top it..if you cant top it..just say so..and post your favorite owned video..and post your own favorite owned video...then the person after that one has to try to top it..if not..then just post their own again..until someone is declared the winner...at any point in time..u can top someones video who's wasnt topped before..so...if i post a video..and the next guy cant top it..but the guy after him can..then he just posts the link..and mentions that hes trying to top mine..eventually..i wanna try to get a list of people who posted the best..so yeah...just do it..

note: please be sure to not use OVERLY popular videos..cuz it would get really lame if everyone posted the most popular owned videos of the time...so try to be original in it..

and now for my video

http://www.monkeybriefs.com/view.video.php?id=497&no=9725&cat=Fights&page=1

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Himm..... well I dont know where there is any specific videos... but there is one about where an old granny kicks a baby in the air....

I know of several "owned" pictures, but not videos...

It would be easier to make this a picture and video thread, there just is not many Owned videos that arent verry common
#edit#
As for that video you posted, I have seen it pop up about 3 times on thiese forums.. wierd eh?

Best answers
fine..pictures are allowed aswell..but the one you posted was also brought up on these forums before...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sush what others dont know wont hurt them *shifty eyes*

Best answers
!! Inapropriate language on linked image !!
!! Lets not do that again, mmkay? !!
!! Cucumba !!

just to 1 up yours KWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom