the other soundpack of mystic gohan

Best answers
when the good model of azn dragon came out Bdm Mystic gohan someone dont know who again made a upgraded soundpack and i liked that but because of the adminmod my esf stopped playing:cry: and had to install it again and now i lost my cool soundpack can that guy who made that upgraded soundpack of mysticgohan made by azn dragon plz give me the link again ohhh plzzzzzzzzz:cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
I made the first and official one go to redsaiyan.net to get it... Its in the top 10 downloads so its easy to find... He also just made a Saiyaman model hehe it's cool. You could use the sounds and that model if you like as well... If you have any problems pm me... I swear, I hate the two minute posting rule... I type fast and I hate having to wait.. I mean this isn't worthless spam!

Best answers
oh so you are the one who made it okay...
but there was a guy that made a better soundpack then that you gave it with the gohans....

btw i got saiyaman from the beginning:)

Best answers
Yes that was me,im MYSTIC aka X10si0n.
I was the one who redid the crap sound of mystic gohan,raider is such a bad artist.

if u want it contact me at msn:

[email protected]

Best answers
Originally posted by x10si0n
I was the one who redid the crap sound of mystic gohan,raider is such a bad artist.

[email protected]

lol Whos this Guy?

Best answers
its also in one of the many pages in the model section i think 7-10 or something

Scruffie

S

[email protected]
/me shows Raider this page then runs...

Best answers

[email protected]
lol, 5 posts. You moron you don't come on forums as a n00b and flame people it won't win you popularity... So you can think what you want but nobody is going to like a n00b that flames and talks **** to other people... :S ;(

Best answers
I am certainly not a noob,if you only look to postcounts then your a serious dumbass,
You don't know who i am,what i do,you'll be surprised.
I think you're the noob here,since i'm modeler/animator/soundman and mapper...

Oh well,your a dumbass,waste of my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom