The Official Nintedo DS Lite Thread

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gotten one like a month ago when it was released and I haven't seen a thread since. So I got the white one and it's hard to keep clean like a mofo. If you ever get one get a dark blue one. :shocked:

Anyways, I got that Asphalt Urban GT game and a wireless connection for my birthday. No one made me a birthday thread. ;P (I changed my name before the day of my birthday. ;S)

This Asphalt game owns. I believe it was for the N-Gage but I love this game to heart, probably better then Mario-Kart DS. I also got Tetris DS but it was from my brother since he can't beat it, and that one is also pwnage.

I'm gonna set up my wireless connection and download this DS program where I can connect to any server around the world which is also pwnage.

Oh yeah, I got that New! Super Mario Brothers game, and it's way better then the old one since you can be Jumbo Mario which is leet. :yes:

Now post. :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love my DS, it's super fun and has sweet games. It got even sweeter when the Lite came out cuz A) The Lite is so sexy and B) A bunch of my buddys bought one and my brother and some of his buds got one too, so now I can have huge 8 player mario kart races and its probably the funnest thing ever.

Sadly though, I have the old ugly DS, but considering to trade it in is a total rip off and you only get like 40 dollars canadian for it, i'll probably stick with it forever. I mean, the Lite is cool, but its not cool enough to make me buy a 2nd DS.

Best answers
One of the clerks in best buy let me play the one they were carrying around with them while they answerd phone calls and OMFG it was so sweet. I almost baught one right there, but alas I couldnt since I just baught a 360.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yeah i imported my ds lite a month after it came out in japan. I had asphalt when it launched and i played it the most for all the launch titles, i really liked it and i think it's really underated. I play my lite about every day and have well over 20 games for the system. I found a great way to keep it clean is a skin. I got one off decal girl and while it was a tad hard to put on it looks awesome now (imo of course) and I'm really happy i did it,b ut i don't see smudges anymore ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought a Black one on the European release date. I still also have my old normal DS, but I haven't touched it since I've had my Lite.

The Lite's control pad is a bit different from the DS's, so it took me some getting used to (it's a bit harder to get the diagonals right, you have to press it harder than on the DS), but the new lighting, reduced weight and size make it a totally different system. Now I can see more colors and more detail, and that's what really hurt some of the DS game on the old DS.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got the DS fat, but still love it, best handheld ever. I'll probably get a lite sometime- just coz it's sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom