The Ocean's Eye

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Critique's are welcome, but not gonna listen to them because I forgot to save the PSD's on them. The things I would have added were bubbles, and the ocean floor.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should listen to all critiques and make note of them, as they are for future reference too ya know =\.

Anyway, i quite like this, i think there could be more of an ocean feel to it because at the moment it looks more like abstract brushwork with an eye, but it has great impact, especially compositionally (i have a great love of good composition). Personally i dont like the stretched fonts, if they were less vertically stretched it'd suit the piece . I dont know if u can see it but i think there are some horizontal scan lines or something in the upper blue part. Anyhow, nice colours im not too sure about the Inakuro in the part either, it distracts the eye a little.

After all my crits, my conclusion is i like it... if u want a rating.... 7.5/10

btw i havent checked the sig section yet, but im really liking your sig atm... its my kinda thing =0

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I know I should listen to them, but I didn't think I would because I forgot to save a psd before I quit photoshop to go to bed. >_>

I could possibly try to add the stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont really like it at all :(. The brushwork is really smudgy and it looks like it was thrown together real quick. I like the concept,but im just not liking this :(.

My rating would be 5/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Inakuro said:
Well, I know I should listen to them, but I didn't think I would because I forgot to save a psd before I quit photoshop to go to bed. >_>

I could possibly try to add the stuff.
you missed my point =\, crits arent just for the peice u work on, they're for every single peice u ever create after, say the positioning of text inside that the lighter area, imo it would be better to not include that there because its distracting from the focal point, next time u think about putting ur name off centre from a focal point, or diverting ur eyes away from it because the type is too bright, etc, u will know not to make that mistake..... thats what i use crits for, i hardly ever go back and change something unless i feel i need to, or if its a wip. I hope u understand what i mean =\ crits in general are just peices of advice, its hard to remember that around here because sometimes people get talked down to and people find it condecending. But if i crit urs or anybody elses work im doing it mainly to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom