The O.C ends again for another season :O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DON'T READ ON IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well , o.c season 2 just ended in aus.... and well , the ending sorta..... Scared the crap out of me , i dunno why but for some reason it just freaked me out. That fight seemed like a life and death struggle then , BANG!!! Ryan's brother , looks at Marisa and then dies. The scene really freaked me out becuase it just makes you think , what if it was you in that situation ? how would you stop ? if you were holding the gun would you kill him , aim for a limb to stop the brawl ? or let them beat the crap out of each other ? or beat up the other guy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't even really watch TV anymore.

Where I live (Holland) we don't get any good anime or cartoons, and all the anime we get is dubbed into Dutch. >_> No late-night hentai, no Teknoman, no Naruto, nothing. The only anime we got that wasn't dubbed was DBZ. And all the non-cartoon shows don't interest me. They're always about people and their personal problems, something I don't like to hear about.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then why spam up the thread with stuff like that ? i am rather tryying to get peoples Thoughts on it. Don't just go "oh it's utter crap".. that's just a waste of time and effort and at the same time , not on the topic intended. If you did read the rest of the thread you would know what to do , i am after those sorta things. No hard feelings, but god dam

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, Overlord... he didn't spam at all. He merely stated his opinion on drama TV.

I don't get it... there is no reason to react like that.

You continue to try to be a rogue mod... and to be honest... most of the other mods and I don't appreciate it.

Actually I agree with him. There was no call for them to post those comments in his thread. ~Boyster

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that wasn;'t the reason in mind , i understand that he is stating his opinion , but i am more referring to the post by cobra

Fatal_CobraX said:
Smallville > O.C..
just a few dots , one word and various dots and signs.....

In no way am i tryying to be a tri-hard mod. It's just the fact that the thread also has a "what would u do in this situation question aded ot it to". I understand that but the thread relates to the topic of the "ending" of this season of the o.c , not that "this thing pwns this and that" in one nut shell. Why not have a thread for smallville if that's the case ? that's how i see it atleast

anywho since i feel as the only one really understanding on what i am on about i guess i maswell point out what i would do in that kinda situation. I wouldn't use the gun , you'd get screwed over by the law in court and jail , probably just try to seperate the fight
between the two and somehow despose of the gun. What would you do out of those options ? run for your life or some other thing that i may of missed ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
then why spam up the thread with stuff like that ? i am rather tryying to get peoples Thoughts on it. Don't just go "oh it's utter crap".. that's just a waste of time and effort and at the same time , not on the topic intended. If you did read the rest of the thread you would know what to do , i am after those sorta things. No hard feelings, but god dam
Nobody said it was crap. Those are your words.

I merely find it amusing how you become so passionate about a mere television show. I think you need to relax a bit and learn to take things with a grain of salt.

Ontopic: If I was in such a situation, I'd probably fire a warning shot in the air and if that doesn't help, I'd probably start pointing the gun at them and aim for their crotch area if they don't stop. It depends on how much I care about the people who are fighting. If I hate them, I'd probably let them kick the **** out of each other.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some sort of drama show about teens and their rich problematic life

Plot Outline said:
A troubled youth becomes embroiled in the lives of a group of close-knit group of people in the wealthy, upper-class neighborhood of Newport Beach, Orange County, California.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ssjgoky83 -Orange county , tv show with chicks and guys and such. You know , that mischa barton chick ?

@Rommyu - most shows have plots to change things a little , not all shows are just personal problems , like NCIS , they solve a crime , a sorta job doing style thing other then just the problems of personal trouble of the suspect or whateva they call a person they think did a crime , it sorta takes u behind what it's like to do a certain job

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Its quite easy, Marisa could've shot him in the foot or arm. Nothing will happen to her next season, we all know she'll get away with it, and Ryan will say she did it in self-defense, etc.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the other thing that interests me is if kirsten will get out of the Rehab or not at ethier maybe the start of the season or something , or maybe i bet she would have some crazy escape plan (could be a possible twist)

Retired
Best answers
The OC rawks every other show out there..

yes ofcourse i've seen the ending of season 2... absolutely amazing :)

also the song ownz on the end 'Imogen Heap - hide and seek'

the OC is just addictive..the characters are also very very nice, anyone can find someone who they can relate too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could some what relate to Ryan about out rage i guess. But then again ther'e all in a rage , but i never thought Marisa would fire a gun untill now when you look at the situation. Those cross scenes with teh blood coming out of ryan's brother scared the crap outta me for some unkown reason. And how am i pasionate about a tv show ? just wanted to talk about it ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sat down and watched the OC once (my little bro and sis like it), and it was all I could do not to throw up. It was not only as exciting as an episode of Emmerdale but also excruciatingly painful to watch. I watch very little TV nowadays, except for the news, Monday Report, and Trailor Park Boys.

Why dont people talk about TPBs? It is easily the funniest show on TV, not that there is much competition.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TV shows that attempt to tug at your teenage hormone string don't do it for me. It's like.... visual diarrhea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom