[Old PotW] The Night of the Giant Moon

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sorry for the spam folks it won't happen again but here is a picture of Goku... Getting darken by a night cycle.

Last edited:
Best answers
How are we supposed to play like that? It looks nice though, is the moon photoshoped?

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
This looks awesome, though a bit dark and not enough green!

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Look's like the scouter, was just pasted on there through photoshop lol, add some transparency to it through photoshop to make it look, more real.

Edit: Is this map also the map for master roshi's island?

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There should be a house in Roshi Island and not just trees. The last time i have seen the video it was just.. An island with sand and coconut trees in it since masta release a video of him and his developers playing around.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There should be a house in Roshi Island and not just trees. The last time i have seen the video it was just.. An island with sand and coconut trees in it since masta release a video of him and his developers playing around.
That map is called "island test" for a reason. Its not the roshi map its just an island with nothing else there that we use for testing stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Oh how I cannot wait ESF Final to be released!! It's going to be so epic. Even if it takes another 2 or 3 years lol.

Best answers
That is BEAUTIFUL! Destructible moon!?!?! j/k

speaking of the moon, I read that planet Namek has several sun's, will you guys depict that too?

Discord Member
Best answers
when the models are darker than the sky and water itself ... it's too dark. maybe a little moonlight shining on the models would b nice

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
That is BEAUTIFUL! Destructible moon!?!?! j/k

speaking of the moon, I read that planet Namek has several sun's, will you guys depict that too?
That would be epic as ****, if you can blow the moon up with a strong enough power to do so, lol that be epic..

Best answers
Yeah, about that. Will the sayins be able to transfor to ozorros? That is a part of the anime,

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no Great Apes. This is a GAME, not a SIMULATOR.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've seen the house a few times...

Title of the thread is wrong, There is no shading on the model just lack of light, The subject of the picture is the moon which btw is part of the Skybox not photoshopped (Also not destructible)

I agree nights are too dark, It's very hard to see

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Giant apes..no...destructable moon...maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom