The next Forum Competition -- YOU VOTE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok guys, so we're trying to setup another competition and we figured, why not get the public's opinion?

So here's your chance. You can vote or suggest any type of competition you'd like. We'd really like your input.

Keep in mind your votes will be open for the public to see. Also, if you vote, please post here as to why you voted that way.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I vote for trivia. It would be good to know more about esf I guess too o.o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd like to see somthing new for once, anything not on that list gets my vote.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
i'd like to see somthing new for once, anything not on that list gets my vote.
There is the option for "other" if you hadn't noticed. Feel free to suggest something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not do animating? someone to animate tien for the next forum competition =)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We need something different is right, but... I can't think of anything good. =(

Best picture of yourself in a dress? Or did we do that one already... =O

Best answers
omething that I have which isn't alot...

Best rated picture
Trivia
Best pr0n stash =O!
I don't know buit something trhat doesn't animating or something that I have no idea what to do... since this Forum competition should be available to EVERYONE, not the people who know how to animate or map or something of the sort.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about... best fight story between a set of people? That'd take alot of reading for you guys ;/

My other suggestion is a flash animation, its about the only thing I can really do :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see Forum Impressions. Like...it'd be a three round thing. Each of the contestants is given a forum member to impersonate per round, and it's voted on who's was most amusing or accurate, and then a handful move on and are given another member to impersonate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I'd like to see Forum Impressions. Like...it'd be a three round thing. Each of the contestants is given a forum member to impersonate per round, and it's voted on who's was most amusing or accurate, and then a handful move on and are given another member to impersonate.
That's good, but it MIGHT lead to flaming... Like they go too far and just downright insult the person they're trying to impersonate :p

anyways, its a pretty good idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
modeling, since i was never registered here since there was a competition for modeling if any ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I think that'd be awesome :yes:.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's one idea.
Why not see who can't get the most Referrals in a week or something like that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Here's one idea.
Why not see who can't get the most Referrals in a week or something like that.
Okay!

/me activates proxies and makes 300 fake accounts

Too easy to cheat on that one. =/

The impersonation one is pretty unique, but impersonating people over the Internet is kind of weird. You just know the way the person acts online, and with some people, that's usually different from the way they usually are.

Best answers
I say best home video o_O [penguin defeats you all]

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say modelling. But something out of proportion.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a esf competition would be nifty :D, but people in the force pit can't play. And euro's and US would have a hard time fighting. But it'd be cool.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres a good one:

Best esf movie
Rules:
-Must be in a media stream format or flash (aka: NOT the demos from half-life)
-Some kind of a story line. (this CAN follow DBZ, but it would be much cooler and origional if people started to make thier own story lines)
-ESF content is a must, but you can include hand drawn scenes if the way you are doing the movie calls for it.
-Voice acting optional

Please keep in mind that thiese dont have to be super long, they can be like five or ten minutes as long as you get the idea of some part of a story across.

If you dont have video recording software for video games, PM me only for this. I can give good links. Please be constructive about it though. "ZOMG GIVE ME REOCRDER" messages will be ignored.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, no bodies suggusted this. Why not gather everyone into one gigantic server, free for all. Or teams. (FFA will be easier). Play for 30 minutes, and the second the thirty minutes are over, whoever has the highest score is the winner, have an actual ESF tournament. Even though this is forum competition, it would be cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom