The next Forum Competition -- YOU VOTE

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well even though I didnt chose "Other" I do have an idea... How about who can create the best soundtrack for ESF? I mean...ESF really needs some home-made [new] songs for ingame, specially made for ESF. Some people might be able to create it with music programs, some might have a band whom they can make music with, It would be interesting to see what would come out then. On the other hand, I dont know if many people play in bands here or know any music creating programs =\ [/ignores Fire Phoenix' quote in sig]

Best answers
I vote skinning.
The reason I vote it, is because it's about the only thing I can do, even if I do it pretty crappy :D.

Also, I don't think these votes should be comparable to eachother to be honest.

There is a VERY small amount of the general memberbase that does model or skin, which in these cases makes it pretty crappy for us who do.

I think the competition should be divided:
Section 1:
Skinning
Animating
Modelling

Section 2:
Signature work
Wallpapers
Graphical designs

Section 3::
Comunicational or w/e.
etc etc.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh even if the movie idea doesnt go across, I still would like to create a ESF movie competition using those rules.

And yes the forum competition is not fair to those who can not do what it is over, but that is the point. What you do is you wait until you can auctally find something that you are specifically can do. Mainly the reason why I suggested movies. With Windows XP (comes with windows movie maker; I know that newer versions of windows comes with it) and some recording software, anyone can make movies.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Heres a good one:

Best esf movie
Rules:
-Must be in a media stream format or flash (aka: NOT the demos from half-life)
-Some kind of a story line. (this CAN follow DBZ, but it would be much cooler and origional if people started to make thier own story lines)
-ESF content is a must, but you can include hand drawn scenes if the way you are doing the movie calls for it.
-Voice acting optional

Please keep in mind that thiese dont have to be super long, they can be like five or ten minutes as long as you get the idea of some part of a story across.

If you dont have video recording software for video games, PM me only for this. I can give good links. Please be constructive about it though. "ZOMG GIVE ME REOCRDER" messages will be ignored.
/me likes KWSs idea o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom