The next Forum Competition -- YOU VOTE

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god if there very is a free-hand animation competition I hope they wait until the summer to start it so everyone has time...

But I voted modeling because you could force people to model a DBZ character outside of the ESF characters or something.

That, or something different. Perhaps funniest pictures (i.e. parody cartoons, captions, comics, etc) regarding ESF?

Kaination said:
Wait, no bodies suggusted this. Why not gather everyone into one gigantic server, free for all. Or teams. (FFA will be easier). Play for 30 minutes, and the second the thirty minutes are over, whoever has the highest score is the winner, have an actual ESF tournament. Even though this is forum competition, it would be cool :)
That thought came up into my head, but you would get SO much controversy, like people accusing others hacking or exploiting, people calling each other cheap, people complaining in general, people trying to crash the server, ping problems, beam spamming and whole bunch of other problems =/

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about Steam backgrounds? For the game menu, Like the Vegeta kicking Piccolo?
We've gotta setup the coolest looking scenario using only esf content and our GFX skills?

Or skinning, but what would we skin?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say we all post pictures of our girlfriends. The hottest girlfriend wins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But I don't have a camera and neither does Pain. What are we to do if that is the contest? D:
(BTW, I'm the man in the relationship.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say we all post pictures of our girlfriends. The hottest girlfriend wins.
Lol, I'm all for that.

Vote Hottest GF comp!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Lol, I'm all for that.

Vote Hottest GF comp!
But how many GF's can we post? Posting just one is going to be a toughy :(
Then I gotta sit there and choose, I'm used to telling them that they are all the prettiest :(

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just pick the one you weren't lying to. Im just gonna google "hot chicks" and hope I find the hottest girl.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
How about Steam backgrounds?
I say that's not a bad idea, if we can't come up with anything else. There's a good freeware program available to make Steam skins, so it's not that difficult, and ESF could use a custom Steam skin.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Oh god if there very is a free-hand animation competition I hope they wait until the summer to start it so everyone has time...
Uhh... I didnt say it had to be free hand, I just said it had to be ESF content. Freehand optional.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Uhh... I didnt say it had to be free hand, I just said it had to be ESF content. Freehand optional.
I know, I was just saying if they ever made such a thing that it would be convient (or at least in my case) to host it during the summer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im just gonna google "hot chicks" and hope I find the hottest girl.
You have to be in the picture aswell :p
And we should have to post several photos so we can asure there arn't any photoshop jobs :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can assure everyone that posting pictures of their girlfriend will not be used for the competition. Back on topic please.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best looking pet? Cause my cat pwns. That'd be an awesome competition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah that'd be unfair, I have a shar-pei (sp?) the rolly chinese dog :p It pwns so hard no one would have a chance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Heres a good one:

Best esf movie
Rules:
-Must be in a media stream format or flash (aka: NOT the demos from half-life)
-Some kind of a story line. (this CAN follow DBZ, but it would be much cooler and origional if people started to make thier own story lines)
-ESF content is a must, but you can include hand drawn scenes if the way you are doing the movie calls for it.
-Voice acting optional

Please keep in mind that thiese dont have to be super long, they can be like five or ten minutes as long as you get the idea of some part of a story across.

If you dont have video recording software for video games, PM me only for this. I can give good links. Please be constructive about it though. "ZOMG GIVE ME REOCRDER" messages will be ignored.
I could totally get behind that idea. Best one i've heard so far anyway.

I think the modelling one could be cool, like 'model the character you want in ESF despite the no movie/GT rule'.

Best answers
Hows about... Write up our own Draon Ball Z Characters, With their own unique moves!
For instance just describing what the character looks like, and what the moves look like etc.

Or, Not ^.^
Or we could Make our own music for ESF, using say Ejay or something?

A Logo for ESF? other than 'Earth Special Forces' Change it to something more like 'ESF- The Beginning and the END'.
Meh. I dunno.
Or... The best suggestion for a competition? :p

I still think a Trivia would be good, at least it gives people who dont have anyform of Artisitic Talents a go.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I still say modelling, since a large fanbase of the community is in to modelling, and what not, but that's just me..

Trivia seems..meh, just glad I won't be the one thinking of the questions =D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Essay questions, magus ;P 1. Provide a detailed history of .FM and compare and contrast .FM to issues relatinng to Lid and Mr. Smo. Comments about hippoes earn double points. Due on my desk by 5:00 PM on 11/22

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Essay questions, magus ;P 1. Provide a detailed history of .FM and compare and contrast .FM to issues relatinng to Lid and Mr. Smo. Comments about hippoes earn double points. Due on my desk by 5:00 PM on 11/22
If comments on hippos earned double points, wouldn't the smartest thing to do be to just make comments about hippos and forget about the rest of the essay? that's what I'd do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom