💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been working hard on the trans model of my solidus pack, mainly because losing his tenticles does not seem... a trans, so i have him a little.. juce ^_^ in other words, i have him amazingly large swords, yay ^_^

anyways, ive also been working on the animations for it too so the swords do not clip with any af his body, and its worked :]
But like i always say, pictures dont tell everything:S but lets pull out the eyecandy shall we??

its not an amazing picture, but its hard ot take a decent pic in 640x640 view... lol

as you see.. the skins pretty dire, if anyone out there wants to help me with this skin, give me a bell on AIM as great shijing please ^_^

ps: sounds and sprites are complete :laff:

Best answers
well shijing if i could skin good i would help ya but i am still learning..
model looks great should be fuuun to use in game hehe. ya nothing needs improving apart from the skin great job buddy!

Best answers
wh00t wh00t
sorry i can't skin it for you this time.
maybe when i have more time.
the swords looks very nice hehehe.
give me credits yo
they might have forgot who did that ;D
nice job with the swords man, looks awesome!!!!!

peace

Best answers
Looks cool, but one little question, who will Mr Solidus be taking place of? Trunks, Gokou, Vegeta? Who?

Best answers
I kinda guessed you'd make one with swords later on. That's the almighty big boss for ya :) .
The question is, are you gonna release it and is it for beta 1.0 or 1.1?

Best answers
No offense to whoever skinned this model... but I suggest getting a better skinner, or maybe some better ref-pics... cuz I personally think the skin blows...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the skin is fine. ive never seen what he really looks like but im pretty sure its not far off from this model.

Best answers
Youre model is nice and all but why do you all keep creating non dbz charackters they realy dont look good in esf if u take youre model for example well in MGS he looks awesome in esf well u know what i would say because i think ure a great modeler i hope u use youre talents for dbz models in the futere

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres some pics to help with the skinning, and also to show that his skin is most definately not simmple lol these were the only ones i could find

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know... thats why im asking for help from a skinner, mainly because i suck at skinning, the one applied is a quick one done my sexyasain86, its ok, but were gonna need better for this, any takers?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know you know, but someone in another thread said his skin isnt that hard, and i'm proving them worng :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom