Best answers
this is a piccolo i edited. i made this since nobody was editing piccolo.
credits to azn, Xstortionist,Mastasurf. heres a pic click on pic to see bigger.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its a very nice edit...

Did you use the bd mystic gohan and the bd goku by azn and then the norm pic skin and head plus boots?

Best answers
looks good. you dont see many (if any) BD piccolos. my only crit is to make his shoulders a bit bigger. other than that gj :smile:

Best answers
I'd was gonna say, "I'd use it too", but i just realized that piccolo doesnt change when he tranzes :\ . So It's really good, but i think i'll stick with the original Piccolo. When if they decide to make piccolo have a model change (hoever you say it) i'd definatly use that for his tranzed form :D .

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I like it I'd definetely use it for ESF If you are gonna release it. I can't see it (so sorry if it's already there), but you should add some blood to the model (purple blood) otherwise nice job :yes: :yes: two thumbs up.

Best answers
ImpTaimer said:
I'd was gonna say, "I'd use it too", but i just realized that piccolo doesnt change when he tranzes :\ . So It's really good, but i think i'll stick with the original Piccolo. When if they decide to make piccolo have a model change (hoever you say it) i'd definatly use that for his tranzed form :D .
harSens posted that in his DEV journal a few weeks ago, so in 1.2 you will have 2 models for Piccolo. Great job with teh BD, I could use someone like you to finish my Majin Vegeta edit

Best answers
gj i just have one crit. his shirt just stops suddenly in the middle of his stomach. it just goes straight down.anyway thats a great model i'dd defently use it uif u decide to release it

Best answers
That is a awsome azz model i been waiting a long dam time for a new piccolo model i cant wait till thats out im going to be first to download it ;).Awsome model.

Best answers
I'd use it...

Very nice edit, but his sholders should be a lil wider, he looks kinda smal and weak now. I usally don't like BD models, but i guess it would be alright to add some damage to this one, like on his knee...

*edit* Just saw that his sholders are kinda sharp, where the arms start...

Best answers
sorry ive been away so i couldn't post. i fixed the shoulders. ill post pics soon but my mouse is f***** up so i have to buy a new one

Best answers
Lol dam bad luck huh my mouse is ****ed up to i should go buy a new one to.Any way i hope it works out and its done soon but take your time good luck.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your mouse is probably not f***ed up, try cleaning it. if u have tried, then buy a new one :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is fairly trivial but just as a reminder: The last two posts were spam. The thread isn't about your mouse, guys, and it isn't here so that you can post "I hope it's done soon." We're looking for constructive criticism in this section, not chitter-chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom