The Music Man Has Arrived

Best answers
I have been playing your mod a lot now since I downloaded it two days ago. I noticed the mp3 player and noticed that I can add my own songs my adding the songs to the mp3 folder and amending the playlist files. I am heavenly into Techno, Trance, House, Club, Rave and anything with good beats. I want to talk to someone about doing the sound I feel I could do a very impressive job as I have already been going through my tons of MP3's and found songs that would be good during battle. My ICQ number is 136293397, but e-mail as I am almost never on([email protected]). Now I will be leaving ICQ on as much as possible So u guys can get a hold of me. Thanks

----SoulAssassin001

Combat-Hamster

C
did u make those songs your self? Im pritty sure that all the mp3s that come with ESF have been custom made so they dont go against copy rights

Best answers
Yes most of them are done by me as i use to do the radio show for my school u smart ass.

Best answers
oh yeah and those songs i have heard before except for three and 1. The other ones are middle parts of songs or smaller versions. since there is so much trance and techno out there it is possible for it to be concidence as I have even made songs that ended up being parts of other songs I have heard.

Best answers
Originally posted by SoulAssassin001
Yes most of them are done by me as i use to do the radio show for my school u smart ass.
u know, that wasn't a nice thing to say, hampster asked a smart question that doesn't mean u get to call him a smart ass he is an esf team member:rolleyes:

Best answers
sorry but he was being a smart ass(as how I took it)Only idiots don't know that songs are copyrighted and I haven't been living in a hole for the last 50 years so he shouldn't aasume I do not know what I am talking about. Espicially If I offer my services for free.

Best answers
I am sorry so don't think I said I was sorry for the sake of saying Im sorry. Hell if u want to look for me on some of the servers my name on there is Gotenks007 or 001

Best answers
Don't be sorry to that n00bie. Don't let him make you look like a idiot. He had NO right to call you a smart ass anyday, hes a no good poor excuse for a human being ... :) :devil:

Best answers
Man you got a poor excuse for a reply, go back to school or atleast finish the 8th grade. Your grammer and spelling make you look like an idiot.

Ten

Best answers
Sheesh, all you've done is flame others since you came. Ease up or be banned.

Best answers
Ten I just realized something. This david idiot likes to think he is all pro as I just found him flaming me again on another one of my threads. And 2 other people even agree that he is being wothrless. Go to thread Gotenks0007 web site is up!!!!!
its in this category. Thanks Ten and I will not flame from now on, unless they flame first(if thats ok with you).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom