The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'll be damned, they made a third sequel of the movie. Man, I can't wait until this is going to be released. I always loved the Mummy movies, especially because there is also some humor added to it. I saw the HD Trailer, and it looks awesome.

<center><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mBoPqn4rIAE&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mBoPqn4rIAE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></center>

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
They have a way of waking unfriendly bloodthirsty mummys. Why they won't just stay away from magical tombs and prevent from them self waking another mummy??? Oops I forgot the reason to all the company needs.... *MONEY*!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough unlogic continuations. AHHH

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Way to dissect a movie plot, genius. It's entertainment - it doesn't have to make sense.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I thought the first movie was ok .. but the others were just ****.
I'm not going to watch this one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be damned, the made a third sequel of the movie. Man, I can't wait until this is going to be released. I always loved the Mummy movies, especially because there is also some humor added to it. I saw the HD Trailer, and it looks awesome
agreed with all skyrider,i like much this films,i laughter much with the funny scenes and great fight.also i like much jet li.:cool:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new trailer and poster
trailer:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fEJyiVw8Ks&hl=es"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fEJyiVw8Ks&hl=es" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
poster:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does the Scorpion King play a role in the series?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Way to dissect a movie plot, genius. It's entertainment - it doesn't have to make sense.
Hey hey hey! Know where to cut it! Sense is required in a plot. The only way they can justify this plot is by changing actors and say some other grave diggers did that.

Its like the terminator 3 which Arnold Schwarzenegger acted a terminator again only a different terminator, (not same terminator as the terminator 2 movie),which is "unintentionally" a same looking robot, ENOUGH EXCUSES KEEP IT REAL, they created a world after all!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes. A world where Terminator robots are designed to look more human as to provoke emotional responses from actual humans.

The T-100 was a factory produced model, hence why they all look the same. It's also a somewhat outdated model, which is why John Connor can reprogram one with relative ease.

There you go, plotline explained.

As for the Mummy... would you want to see a movie about a family living a normal life? Let me reiterate that it's entertainment. The writers and directors can do anything they want with the characters and the story because it's a work of fiction and created solely for the purpose of entertainment.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
But while they do it, why not keeping it logic? (Because its simpler, oops)

By the way, which movie of terminator was this explained? im interested.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John Connor: Do you even remember me? Sarah Connor? Blowing up Cyberdyne? Hasta la vista, baby? Ring any bells?
Terminator: That was a different T-101.
John Connor: What, do you guys come off an assembly line or something?
Terminator: Exactly.

John Connor: Oh man, I'm gonna have to teach you everything all over again
John Connor: The T-X, can you find a way to destroy it?
Terminator: Unlikely. I'm an obsolete design.
From T3: Rise of the Machines. I think the rest came from T1 but I don't have the time to look it up right now. -.-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But while they do it, why not keeping it logic? (Because its simpler, oops)
Because you can do anything in a movie, so logic is not always a restraint.

You watch a magician do card tricks and you know there is a secret so anyone can do it, and that its not really magic, but you enjoy it anyway. Movies can be like that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom