The Mummy 3

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was browsing around Wikipedia (as always), and stumbled upon this:

In November 2001, director Stephen Sommers, who directed the previous Mummy films, said about directing a third Mummy film, "There's a demand for it, but most of the gang would only be up for it again if we could find a way to make it bigger and better." In May 2004, Sommers expressed his doubts about having the energy to make a third Mummy, though the cast of previous films had expressed interest in returning. In December 2005, a review of a script written by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar was about a Chinese mummy who wanted to take over the world with his army of accursed warriors in 1940.

In March 2006, actor Oded Fehr said Sommers had told him a third film was in development and being written, with only Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz's characters returning for the sequel. The following September, director Joe Johnston was offered the helm by Universal Pictures, who hoped to start filming early in 2007. Later in the month, actress Rachel Weisz expressed interest in reprising her role.

In January 2007, Universal entered talks with director Rob Cohen to take the helm for the third Mummy to be released by 2008. On January 22, 2007 it was revealed that the story would center around Brendan Fraser's and Rachel Weisz's characters, as well as their now grown-up son. Negotiations with the actors are in progress.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mummy_3

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked Mummy 1 and 2, but not enough for a third..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The other day I just saw one of the episodes of Scrubs in which Brendan Fraser stars and was thinking about The Mummy movies :O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The other day I just saw one of the episodes of Scrubs in which Brendan Fraser stars and was thinking about The Mummy movies :O
possibly a couple of the best scrubs episodes along side with the ones micheal j. fox was in

yeah id get my fat ass up to go see a fraser movie

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really enjoyed the mummy movies, I hope this one is more useless fluff, the best of it's kind :yes:

Best answers
Ok scrap the "Mummy 3" and lets bring on "The Alkon Will Kill You All"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt like the mummy 2 as much as the first so unless the really pick it up I cant say im happy about it.

Best answers
!NEWSFLASH! The new up-comming "Mummy 3" movie is changed to "The Mummy 3:Alkon is the new mummy and he will kill you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom