"The Movies"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, lionhead entertainment is making a game called "the movies" or something.

the game looks pretty cool, not only do you build studios and sets and control the lvies of the stars, or make yuor own stars...

BUT YOU CAN MAKE A MOVIE AND WATCH IT!!!

this game looks cool,c ant wait til it coems out, anyone know what i'm talking about.

from the makers of black and white, fable, and dungeon keeper.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been watching this game for a while, looks very original and interesting. Plus, Lionhead are very innovative game designers (look at B&W) so i'm sure they'll pull it off too.

Though I wish they'd hurry up with B&W2 already :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dungeon Keeper was made by Bullfrog a company that is now dead

It's true Peter (And maybe Jonty) was part of the team but that's pretty much as far as it goes

The game looks good I'm waiting for Fable on the PC and B&W2 from them more then anything else tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dungeon keeper was such a fun game...
dk2 crashed for me all the time...

and dk3 was canceled... ***

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm excited about this game, but it's for a weird reason.

I have this friend who wants to make movies but he's more or less obsessed with being in charge. We have a whole group of talented people who could write or help in other ways but he is just way too into being in charge of everything, so much so that it's to the detriment of his movie ideas. So he ends up trying to convince us to help him make a terrible movie, we're not feeling it, we try to salvage the project as we go and he gets mad and fires all his best friends just to feel like the boss.

So this game may finally keep him occupied and he'll actually get his terrible movies made...so he can see how lame they are before forcing us all to work on them for 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom