The most unique idea yet!

Best answers
A random improbability function! It could be set to only work 0.00000005% of the time, and when it does do something, it can't be guessed as to what it is that it does. Maybe it decreases everyone's power by 5%, or increases by 2.5%, maybe it sets everyone power to 300,000, or maybe 1,000,000, maybe it teleports everyone to the opposite coordinates they're currently at, or all into one spot. Perhaps it randomly disables an attack type, or grants everyone 2 sensu.

The whole purpouse of course, is to do something random and improbable!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you just read or watched Hitchhikers Guide, but honestly, it wasn't that clever of a plot device... go away.

Best answers
You know what? I didn't "just" read it, I read it a long time ago. It's an idea for fun, and I didn't ask for your criticism. Shut up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sandstorm said:
I didn't ask for your criticism.
Yes you did. The second you posted your idea here you were asking for criticism. Why else would you post your idea here? Because you think the arrangement of words looks pretty? You post ideas in the suggestions section so people can comment on if it's good or bad. Please try to follow the rules we've all agreed on.

This is all I can think about when I read that from you.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sandstorm said:
You know what? I didn't "just" read it, I read it a long time ago. It's an idea for fun, and I didn't ask for your criticism. Shut up.
Rule no#1: You do not **** with Kama.

Rule no#2: You do not **** with Kama.

Your suggestion isn't all that jive turkey'n imo tiger.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me get this straight: you want there to be a feature that throws all gameplay out the window five out of every sextillion games?

Best answers
DragonDude said:
Let me get this straight: you want there to be a feature that throws all gameplay out the window five out of every sextillion games?
It doesn't "throw all gameplay" out. But yes, something like that.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh i dont like it.

Even if it happens once every long while it sounds anoying.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice thought, but I'm not sure it will contribute to gameplay that much. If you can code it, go ahead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, chill. No need to get so worked up.

I don't think this idea really helps gameplay much. People want this game to be a game of skill and reflexes, not of random chance.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Guys, chill. No need to get so worked up.

I don't think this idea really helps gameplay much. People want this game to be a game of skill and reflexes, not of random chance.
Thank you for a mature response. And duly noted.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I think this idea is somewhat funny, everyone would be like "WTF?!" (I bet including me haha) but on the other hand its totally pointless and not worthy implementing.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's really so difficult for you to post without being offensive don't bother posting to begin with. Post constructive criticism or nothing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom