The Most Annoying Battle

Best answers
Sup Peoples I Just Started a new game of Tenkaichi for fun i i was going threw story mode and i must say i forgot how annoying some of the battles get.. i Think The Most Annoying one was in the buu saga where u had to survive for 120 secs (2 mins) agaist kid buu with vegeta it was just plain annoying it took me forever but i got ^_^ so just out of curiosty what was ur most annoying battle in Tenkaichi or for that matter any of the Dbz Ps2 games Budokai to Tenkaichi take ur pick PEace

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With tenkaichi, you can make the battles super easy and never let the cpu up. All you do is do a rush then charge up and as soon as he gets up, start another one. When your friends do that, then that gets annoying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
devil may cry 3 bosses are pretty hard, mainly virgil, but that stupid vampire chick is annoying, not hard, but annoying.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of the fights in Bloody Roar primal fury and Capcom vs. SNK2 EO can get pretty annoying.

Fighting Phoenix in Bloody Roar really can piss me off. Same with Uranus -.-

Oh and fighting teleporters in ESF can aggrivate me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
homg try a neverending Survival match in Zone of the Enders 2.

They're so awesome. <3333

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eight words.

Kingdom hearts 2.

might be a spoiler so... :warning:Spoiler:warning:

That one boss with the guns really ticked me off, especially when he went and shot those like298420840284902843 crystal things at you.

That guy made me want to kill.

KILL

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, that 50th battle thingy in SSBM was kind of annoying =/

lol at Kain's sig, his quote and his urge to kill, that's three lol's in one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
devil may cry 3 bosses are pretty hard, mainly virgil, but that stupid vampire chick is annoying, not hard, but annoying.
Vergil's final fight in the last level on DMD. After you've survived his onslaught and you get your opening to attack, you feel good that you did some decent damage, then he Devil Triggers and regenerates half of it -_- I think that fight took me 20 minutes of solid adrenaline-pumping button-mashing fury to get past, but I remember how good it felt when I finally beat him knowing i'd never have to do it again =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy **** I just remembered.

The most annoying battle I've had recently was when I played Metroid Prime: Hunters yesterday. It was this boss character, basically a big floating cybernetic eye that shoots electric pulses at you that **** up your suit's visor for a few seconds. When it's not floating around, it latches onto a wall, sending these tentacles into energy blasters to power them, at which point he starts firing at you from his eye and the aforementioned blasters.

Killing the ****er took me a good 15 minutes I think. x_x;

It's not that he was really difficult or dealt a ton of damage, he just had a ridiculous amount of health.

Best answers
My most annoying boss battles-- all probably come from Ninja Gaiden Black for me. The most annoying one in the game however was the boss battle with Awakened Alma-- the badass purple chick who could float around and stuff. I would seriously love to ***** slap the person who thought of creating and including such an annoyance. All she does is grab and create illuminated green circles on the ground, which pulls you up into the air and allows her to get her way with you-- she does unbelievable damage. I mean seriously, wasn't it bad enough that the Xbox controller is to big for my small hands ? But then they go and throw such a troublesome character in the game anyway. That game was almost made entirely to test the limits of the difficulty craving, experienced male gamer obviously-- or maybe i just sucked at it.

Best answers
Most annoying battles go with Painkiller for me, trying to find out where the titanic bosses had to be hit was annoying, they were huge also trying to survive while looking for the spot to hit, and making sure you had ammo.

My most hated of all the bosses, had to be the one in the graveyard, the huge frankenstein ug he drove me crazy.

Best answers
Onimusha: Dawn of dreams for the ps2...Try going trough the Dark Realm being 100 levels nothing but waves of enemies that keep coming more and more per level and getting stronger and stronger, aaaand without being able to save once or continue if you die....let alone lose at lvl 99.

But if you do make it you get this legendary sword (or other legendary weapons depending on who you beat it with).
So far I still haven't made it so I can't tell if the sword is worth it. But I did make lvl 50 where you get the second most powerfull weapon which is Excalibur :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man what the ****, on kingdom hearts one, on freaking the little mermaid, where you had to fight that octopus *****, hard as hell

on ninja gaiden where you are on top of a plane, fighting this big ass guy

on kingdom hearts 2, on your 2nd visit to beauty and the beast, where your fighting this guy from orginzation 13, wtf too hard

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My annoying bosses are mostly from back in the day...

That thing on top of the magic tower in FF3 kicked my ass, way back when. That was before I knew you could invis/black hole any boss to instantly kill it...

Ruby Weapon, before it was discovered how to kill it, was another annoying one.

The NES version of Ninja Gaiden 2 had to be the roughest. Some of the most annoying bosses in HISTORY in that one.

Trying to control Metal Gear Solid 3 at all was a huge annoyance...

Everything in Devil May Cry 3 was annoying so I didn't even play it that much.

That Saint Germain guy in Castlevania.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
broli said:
Onimusha: Dawn of dreams for the ps2...Try going trough the Dark Realm being 100 levels nothing but waves of enemies that keep coming more and more per level and getting stronger and stronger, aaaand without being able to save once or continue if you die....let alone lose at lvl 99.

But if you do make it you get this legendary sword (or other legendary weapons depending on who you beat it with).
So far I still haven't made it so I can't tell if the sword is worth it. But I did make lvl 50 where you get the second most powerfull weapon which is Excalibur :p
That's pretty cool. Do you 'level up' or something? If so, would it be possible to train in the main game and then do this Dark Realm so it'll be a bit easier?

Best answers
Yea you lvl up in Onimusha dawn of dreams, as does your equip depending on how many souls you use.

To those who have never played or heard of painkiller, i reinstalled it to show you who i mean, and the scale difference, you tell me what looks vulnerable on him lol.

Subboss, easy but alot of annoying small mobs.

Mainboss, where is his weakness?

He has 1 then he becomes hell once the are broken lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually didnt find Painkiller to be very hard o_O

And the most annoying battles were definetely on the NES, cuz there was no saving system >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom