Best answers
Can someone make other skins?
Ok,the models of Son-Goku and Vegeta are
good but when i see trunks,i think this are a old man
But the effects and maps are really good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wait tell the next release then you wont be complaining, and yes trunks does look like a old man.

BrunO

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Well, this is what we did. Everybody was getting all ****y because they couldn't wait for the next release of ESF to come out. So to make things quicker SS_Vegeta use his goku model and tweaked it up a little to make trunks. and I do believe we are going to be redoing the Trunks model for the next release.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models aren't that bad, you simply have to realize that they can only get better ;).

BTW, good luck trying not to pee till the next release. You may wanna seee your doctor about your kidneys now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hour 17.

Journal Entry: #4
I really have to go...mabye I should have gone one last time before I started this, for some reason I always leave mah journal in the bathroom. Hmm mabye... aww screw it... ....AHHHHH MUCH BETTER!!! :D
Post Mortom: Mission Failed

If you want different skins goto www.redsaiyanmod.net

Best answers
mabe you should make a banner add promoting your site and have it as a sig because all you seem to be doing later is promoting your site witch is great. (when it works)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I gave up peeing for lent and I haven't gone yet though I'm going to have to... soon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom