The Million Dollar beer bottle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people want expensive things not because they're so awesome, but because they're expensive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And people actually bidded?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
And if you read, where someone asked a question, they were complaining about the 15 dollar GPB postage. If your forking out 2 million bucks, I'm sure 15 bucks would be small change.

Best answers
And if you read, where someone asked a question, they were complaining about the 15 dollar GPB postage. If your forking out 2 million bucks, I'm sure 15 bucks would be small change.
It was a joke, lmao.
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Some people want expensive things not because they're so awesome, but because they're expensive.
Indeed. I'd buy it, but that postage is just too high for my taste.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
LOL first thing I thought when I saw that was " Homer would down that no matter how much it costs" and say " mmmmmm 2 million dollar beer :p :p " then when someone asked where the beer went hed scream like a little girl and run away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Q: hi is that the buy it now price for one bottle would you be able to supply a six pack for five million plus post and packaging of course i know a guy...more
Jan-16-07
A: Hello, many thanks for your message. I have just one of these, but I could easily photocoypy the special label and stick them on another five or so bottles,...more

lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom