The MEGA THREAD of gaming manners

Best answers
oh yeah just a quick Q How do u get the big pic below ur witing 2 come up? coz i can't figure it out

Best answers
Yeah...I remember playing JDK II online once..bowing? Now that's kind of weird...

As for attacking noobs, if they are obviously crap, then I'll usually ask them if they've read the manual or not.

If they diss me, and say crap like "just tell me teh key fro fly", then I pummel them into the ground. I don't like stupid people.

Some people have actually left and read the manual and then come back. Sometimes they still don't understand and I help them (like ki based melee for example isn't in the manual). We need more people that read the manual.

Best answers
RaVe said:
Because they are most liekly stupid and need to get their asses handed to them.

ANyway there really is no need for this, this whole fair thing killed the JKII community for crying out loud!
My god if your refering to "laming" then i agree...academy didnt turn out all that great but it was still cool but when id kill some1 with a choke throw or push em' real quick and go fight somebody else...then everybody would get all pissy...it drives me crazy!!!!!

As for esf i dislike transkilling although i see how it makes sense to kill them. Howing is so stupid...not exactly the act in itself just the fact that people make such a big ****ing deal about it! Its part of the game...before i ever knew howing i was just trying to play the game and i was fairly good...i wasn't trying to "how" i was just goin at the oppenent as soon as i saw them...i dont really how all that much anymore when i play, but i dont exactly play anymore either....meh :fight:

Best answers
I was called a hower when I first started playing although I tried to fight with honor and I didn't know what the hell HOWing was o_O

Best answers
I think the most impolite thing you can do is headhunt.
I hate those people who, if they find a newbie on the server, simply keep on finding and taking out that one person over and over.
If they start bashing you, bash them back, but dont headhunt them.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kill who ever i can. I don't go easy on anyone, i enter a server to play, not be a softie.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish they would allow melee hits while transing again. It makes the game so much faster and intence to know that someone can come along and knock your ass out of transforming.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just go for the first open player, If one aint open: go for someone close. Dont take your time, Dont think, Just DO!

Best answers
I never attack a player that has been knocked by melee, despite the fact they would do so to me.
Not sure why. Maybe just the "golden rule".

Best answers
I ask HOW ARE j00!? Have a good long chat about personal life, make sure not to kill the dude.
Ok seriously.... all the rules to this game are written in the esf coding =P
Don't handicap yourself by playing with rules unless the other person is willing to.
Unless of course you just like to have a challange :)

Best answers
when i play.. i play after no rules.. but if im in a 1on1 with a not-so-good player.. then i will might give him a chance... to live a bit longer :p i love to play with newbs:p hehe.. But noting beats a good 1on3 if you are SSJ and they are not.. i don't mind 3on1 as long it is on me.. i hate doing it.. you have to wait untiil its your turn to hit the guy (boring) then i rather go find me some1 alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom