💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a virus!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The third and fourth horse/camel actually warms my heart.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My AVG Free detected "back_door_trojan".

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's actually hilarious, if true. I still say it's worth it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I demand Sub be banned for this.

Keep playing the 3rd and 4th horses while you do it, though. Their voices touch my soul.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your link tells me to click each horse in sequence. No horses, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
'tis nothing new. "hestekor" means horse choir in Swedish. Doubt there's a virus there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*makes system restore point*

*watches*

And I thought the meaning of life was to have fun. I feel enlightened.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft. That isn't the meaning of life. The whole meaning of life is not dying. I figured that **** out for myself in the third grade.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft. That isn't the meaning of life. The whole meaning of life is not dying. I figured that **** out for myself in the third grade.
Then I guess we all fail at life, cause everyone dies eventually. Oh well.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simply existing and doing nothing more than physically living is a waste of life, so I think you're wrong.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You said the meaning of life is to not die. Both are physical processes that occur naturally. Neither affects the actual meaning of one's existence while they are still physically alive. There is more to life than simply living. Although I'm not religious, I don't believe death is the end of one's existence, but a new beginning, a new chapter in the Book of Nixanthra. However, there is no way to know for sure, and that is why it is important to make what time we have here meaningful. The definition of meaningful varies from person to person, so there is simply no point in debating what the meaning of life. There is no one right answer.

dot dot dot Ass dot dot dot

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which is what most normal people attempt to do with their lives... something meaningful... so I figured it was common sense. Guess not. Oh well.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I disagree with you. Most normal people are satisfied with simply living what people call a "normal life". They go to school, grow up, go to college, get a job, get married, have kids, grow old and die. They do this because they are taught that this is what humans do. This is what people do when they are young, this is what people do when they are old. They, in my opinion, live empty, meaningless lives. They are slaves of society's conception of normality. But what are they actually contributing to the world? Are they advancing humanity in any other way than producing more of us? Is that enough? Is that all there is to life? Simply passing on your genes?

Isn't there more to life? Are all we are meant to do is be consumers and breed so that they, too, can consume?

Oh. My bad. I'll go back to breeding and consuming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys are complicating things too much. It's simple. The meaning of life is to have fun. You do whatever you have to do so that in the end you'll end up having fun. All the things Vox mentioned, growing up, going to school, and to college, getting a job, getting married etc. are all either conditions or ways of having fun. You need a job so you can get money and spend it on things that will make you have fun. While working might not always be fun, while it can be fun on some occasions, the money you recieve because of working makes you have fun, along with surviving to be able to have fun. I do the weirdest things with my friends sometimes, we're rather adventuristic, but it's all because we're bored and want to have fun, or in other words, just want to enjoy life. Hanging out at graveyards at night or exploring underground tunnels is all pretty scary at times, but it's fun at the same time. Playing PC Games is fun. Playing my guitar is fun and enjoyable. So that's basically it; first fill out your conditions for having fun, and then have fun until you die.

I might sound like a little kid that is never serious and just wants to **** around, but I assure you that's not true. I can be serious, I'm not immature either, I just try to spend most of my time doing things that I like and that are fun to me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So the meaning of life is simply be entertained? Isn't that one of the problems with modern society? My generation desires entertainment and instant gratification above all else.

Who's that new singer?
Who's that new actor? Did you see that movie!
Want to lose 200 lbs in 3 minutes?! Call us now!
COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU: MURDERDEATHKILL THE MOVIE BASED ON THE GAME BASED ON THE SCRIPT!!!
Britney broke up with J-Dogg? Oh no!
Paris Hilton ran over her father and got out of jail in 3 minutes. More at 9.
WoW is the best game ever. Let's spend 4+ hours a day playing a game. This is totally better than spending 4+ hours watching tv. This totally isn't the same exact thing.

I'm going to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom