The meaning of life found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've yet to see that kind of information posted on these forums. Please show me another occasion where that type of private information was divulged to the public, and I'll drop it.

My IP is indeed the same as it's always been. If the forum is showing something different just because I used a school's server or a proxy at some point, then awesome, I guess.

If my "friends" on the staff, of which there are few since everyone seems to have disappeared, still outnumber the number of staff who is against me, then surely that means something. Again, I was allowed to stay and by actively targeting me and trying to get me to flame the lot of you, you're disobeying the rules you claimed at one point to want to protect. That makes your vendetta against me all the more obvious (which I'll reiterate started once I suggested you were trying to get Sandstorm to cyber with you once you started buying her things). In that case, everything you've said up to this point in an attempt to get rid of me has really been nothing more than a lie on your part. I don't understand why you find it hard to believe there are some people who don't absolutely hate me.

And yeah, I already reported the thread to one of the senior staff and willing to take the hit that is sure to come from it if it means the moderators will be forced to do their job rather than behave the way I'm being accused of behaving. If the person I pmed is a friend, and I doubt it, awesome, but he's been fair in the past and doesn't let emotion cloud his reason. If I get banned again, at least I'll know he was rational about it.

Where did I state the world was perfect and where did I state I'm perfect? Did you even read the thread or did you pop in just to direct a post at me? Do you even know what we're discussing (at the moment of this posting, because I'm sure you'll try to go back and read some of it to try to prove me wrong)?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo, I know you realize that blatent acts in the past have people on a negative expectancy level with you. So, trying to drag-on endless arguments really doesn't help the issues you seem to think you're being accosted by.

I saw your claims of some kind mass manipulator as silly, considering you've really done nothing but antagonize people for laughs, or entertain others enough for them to jokingly praise your name.

Again, I admit I could've worded my question better, but having a tantrum won't really make any headway with the people who do you find you full of ****.

As far as mods getting away with murder, I wonder the same in many cases. A lot of mods have been hired/fired/asked to leave because they decided they had the power to flame and belittle. An attitude similar to what you've displayed to either have fun, or to send an ironic message. If the latter, then I applaud you infinitely. If you assumed calling me a zealot and a nobody was going to have me develop a grudge (which I hope isn't one of the 12 steps in your follower plan) you were blatently wrong.

Well, considering this topic has begun to beat a dead horse... and I think the the actual intended discussion may have run it's course prior, this thread needs to be put on hold, till further action is decided.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moderators . . . we have much to discuss on this. I'm not entirely happy with what I've seen here. Zeo, I'm not going to say you did nothing wrong. Please do not derail threads in the future. While your topic was entertaining, it should have ended up in its own thread. Make no mistake, the senior staff knows that it is Zeo, and we have allowed him to stay. Phobius, I'll ask you not to post items from the ban lists in public threads ever again. The thinly veiled disrispect to members of the forum is NOT something that's smiled upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom