πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The Mask

Powers:Magical Poweres

The Hulk

powers:Super strenght.

Discord Member
Best answers
due to the size of hulks brain i think he'd go nuts the moment he saw mask, let alone let him do his stuff :p and found the first corner he could find to cry in it :D

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Are you kidding me? The hulk doesn't care what color skin you have. He would take the mask and rip his limbs off.

Plus, all the annoying **** the mask does would just piss the hulk off more and make him stronger.

The Brain Freezer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The mask would make a 10000000000 x 10^99 tons anvil fall right on hulks head...but would it even hurt him?

Best answers
OH..How can some1 belive The Mask can win against Hulk? Hulk needs just one hit and he wins

Discord Member
Best answers
okay, the fight between hulk and mask would last for long it seems..but what if chuck norriss decided to crash the party?

The Prodigy
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The Hulk can't harm the Mask.

The Mask is basically invincible. He can be disintegrated into nothingness, exist as a ghost just for fun, and come back into physical form whenever he wants. He can summon anything he wants, and it'll just poof into existence. Like a 50 megaton bomb, or a spaceship with ray guns. The Mask would win.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I will reay wana see the mask giving the Hulk an wegie(underpants on the head) ,btw in an episode the mask made the devil his servent

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I will reay wana see the mask giving the Hulk an wegie(underpants on the head) ,btw in an episode the mask made the devil his servent
I'm not actually sure if Bruce Banner's undies survive his transformation...

My money would be on the Mask though, the only chance the Hulk would have of winning is if he could rip the mask off his face but I don't think it's likely to happen.

Best answers
i saw THe mask when i was just a child.It was my favorite cartoon <3.It was entertaining me and other.
But when the hulk appeared,i had to be uber bored to just stay at the TV and see it.-lacks of animations and effects.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, when I was little I always watched The Mask. But after sometime they changed it with Hulk and I couldn't watch it. I was bored couse of that. Hulk ==movies aren't bad but the anime SUX!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
omg I just got the craziest idea.

We need to make this movie, like Alien vs Predator.

The Hulk vs The Mask, it would be awesome.

I'm calling to recast Jim Carrey as Tthe Mask.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Jim Carrey doesn't do sequels.

Yet...am I the only one wondering how the Hulk would look...when he would put on the mask? How green would he become...?

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
When Nature Calls wasnt a sequel then?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that was only sequel he ever did I think. And it sucked, badly. Actually, it is so bad, that I can't even remember he ever made it. Thus coming back to my first point; Jim Carrey doesn't do sequels.

Carrey has stated that he finds the prospect of reprising a character to be considerably less enticing than taking on a new role.<sup id="cite_ref-13" class="reference">[14]</sup> The only time he has reprised a role was with Ace Ventura. (Sequels to Bruce Almighty, Dumb and Dumber, and The Mask have all been released without Carrey's involvement.)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, Loki exists in Hulk's universe. Loki is the one that created the mask. Thor owns Loki, and Thor has been pounded by the Hulk numerous times. Lets not forget, the hulk has other powers, like instantaneous regeneration and near impervious skin. He's also very fast. The fight would be ugly and long, and I think that those underselling the hulk haven't really paid attention to Hulk comics.

Destroyer Hulk and the Professor Hulk could handle the mask well, I doubt Joe Fix it would do that well, and the Raging Hulk is practically unstoppable. He had a mountain put on top of him and he managed to throw it off.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
And ****, I'm pretty sure the hulk would be able to survive what made him, a gamma bomb. That's not only extremely powerful, but immense amounts of radiation.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, Loki exists in Hulk's universe. Loki is the one that created the mask. Thor owns Loki, and Thor has been pounded by the Hulk numerous times.
If I remember, in the first issue of the Avengers, Loki took advantage of the Hulk and made him do pretty much what he wanted. The Mask is pretty manipulative and cunning when he wants to be.

The Hulk is definitely far more powerful physically than the Mask, that's guaranteed. However other than the Professor, the Hulks are dimwits and I can imagine them being outsmarted.

It would be long and nasty though. I'm not even sure who would win.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I would love to see it, but I tend to agree that the hulk very well find a chance to just rip the mask off his face.

And wheres my No-Prize?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom