The man who probably ruined Spore

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that guy is a douche. I mean, trying to make it appealing to everyone? What an ass.

Sure, I'm more for the scientific aspect. But the average person wouldn't have any fun playing it if it were all serious scientific stuff.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's too late and it's not like something will be done about him...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that guy is a douche. I mean, trying to make it appealing to everyone? What an ass.

Sure, I'm more for the scientific aspect. But the average person wouldn't have any fun playing it if it were all serious scientific stuff.
The average person has stopped playing Spore.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I should save $50 and not buy SPORE?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't buy Spore. Looking back at my experiences with the game, it's a cool idea wrapped in a failed execution. The space stage is worth something, but not 50 dollars.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't buy Spore. Looking back at my experiences with the game, it's a cool idea wrapped in a failed execution. The space stage is worth something, but not 50 dollars.
agreed man. i already play the game and the space stage is too worth.dont buy

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And keep in mind that this is coming from the guy with a Spore avatar for like 2 years. It was a cool avatar, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

It would be all fine and dandy if he was (supposedly) responsible for removing some scientific background and adding fancy colors.
But removing actual gamplay? It's not effing rocket science that a well designed creature is more effective than a
blob with a mouth, a foot and a hand added to 2 inch limbs.

This is all assuming that this article/forum post states the truth.

Spore is not horrible. It just could have been much more fun if it was a little more complex.

Best answers
idk about you guys but i hated the space stage lol. I actually never beat it because I hated it so much. I like the first stage, then the creature stage, then even the tribe stage wasn't SO bad. But after that, it all went downhill in my book and i was just getting tired of it lol.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hated every stage but the space one, and then I got bored of that since I was doing the same thing over and over again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell stage was fun. Creature stage was fun for a while, then got boring. Same thing with tribal stage. I didn't even make it to the space stage before uninstalling. Too repetitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom