The Man of Steel

Best answers
Sorry for the lame title, but this is my latest artwork that i've been working on. It's charcoal and it's my first time using this media. Just showing you guys what i've been working on and i'm really proud of it. I will keep posting updates. Tell me what you guys think.

Best answers
thanks! yeah, it's hand drawn. the ref i'm using is the poster of superman returns. you can find it on google. i will show an update tomorrow. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O: That's really nice, yo. Keep it up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn, i have this week a project week in school, im at the art class.... and i was amazed by some peoples work there.... amazing.

seeing that makes so much sense to improve my own skills, Awesome piece so far, no wonder that your proud of it!

keep it up!

Best answers
thanks guys. i'm not really that good, trust me. when it comes to painting ... oh man you guys do not want to know. anyways, here's an update. sorry for the blurry picture. (ignore the sides, i was really bored in class.)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow man, thats ****ing ace, Love that shading, its got just the right amount of contrast... looks damn near perfect =P for your first time using charcoal I must say, thats mighty impressive :eek:

Best answers
Looking fine, be sure to spray it with hairspray or some other fixation-spray when you're done.

BTW, what kind of paper is that (with the grid and all)? Never seen it before.

Best answers
it's a construction paper that my art teacher gave out to the class. i printed out a copy of the picture and used a transparent grid over it. using the construction paper, i drew the grids my self for 99.9% accuracy.

Also, i'm almost done with his body, i will have it up tonight.

Best answers
-yaawwwwn- just finished watching superman returns. i forgot how good it was when i saw it in the theaters. anyways, here's an update like i promised.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
wow thats great, but get a scanner ^^

Best answers
sorry for the blurryness. the actual picture is pretty big and it won't fit in my scanner. so i use my digital camera to take pictures. workin on the world right now. X____X

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, that is insanely superb.

Best answers
i don't know why, but simple clouds like these can kill you. X___X. here's an update. half of the world

Best answers
the world is done and i am off to bed. i am almost done with the project. tomorrow i will post the finish product. :p here's the world.

Best answers
Here it is guys, the finish product of the Man of Steel! I hope you guys like it because i am happy of the way it turned out. Sorry for the image because it looks a lot better in person. (Also, ignore the writings on the side. MGS4 baby!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom