The "Make Me Laugh" game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The purpose of this game? Make me laugh. You can do this any way you want and as many times as you want. Just no double posting, obviously.

Tell a joke, write a funny story, show a funny picture or website, or link me to a funny ytmnd site. (nothing offensive. keep it within forum rules)

I warn you. This is harder than it sounds. I've seen a lot on the internet, so what you might have found funny, I might have already seen so much that I barely chuckle.

I'll keep score and whoever makes me laugh the most times is the winner and shall be crowned "ESF King of Funny."

Just to help you along, I like crazy/goofy funny. No dark comedy or "smart" comedy. I'm talking stand-up comedian joke funny or Batman's Uaeuaeuaeuaeuae thingy funny.

Now then.....WHO'S FUNNY?! O.O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a thumbs-down for that. I've seen enough Kidboy pics to where its like "been there, done that."

Be creative. Try and find something you know I might have never seen before. And if I HAVE seen it, be lucky it still makes me laugh.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man, I dunno if this is racist or not. If it is, warn me pls.

John asked Eve if they were still going to Singapore.
Eve: Yeah, why? Whats wrong?
John: It's so hot, I may have to walk around naked. But, in Africa, they can walk around confidently because of their gift!
Eve: Okay, two things. Firstly, we're not going to Africa. Secondly, we're going to Singapore, and since its part of Asia, you may have more of a gift than you think.

2nd One:

"If you and a few guys were camping, and got really drunk one night and passed out, then woke up the next morning with a hangover, a box of condoms on the floor, and your ass hurt would you tell anyone or keep it to yourself?"

"Keep it to myself"

"Wanna go camping?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo said:
Oh man, I dunno if this is racist or not. If it is, warn me pls.

John asked Eve if they were still going to Singapore.
Eve: Yeah, why? Whats wrong?
John: It's so hot, I may have to walk around naked. But, in Africa, they can walk around confidently because of their gift!
Eve: Okay, two things. Firstly, we're not going to Africa. Secondly, we're going to Singapore, and since its part of Asia, you may have more of a gift than you think.

2nd One:

"If you and a few guys were camping, and got really drunk one night and passed out, then woke up the next morning with a hangover, a box of condoms on the floor, and your ass hurt would you tell anyone or keep it to yourself?"

"Keep it to myself"

"Wanna go camping?"
The first one earns a thumbs-down....but the second one made me chuckle ^_^

bapplebo - 1
Everyone else - 0

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Want to hear something funny? I broke my neck on a slip n slide at school on October 14th 2004. Yes, thats right.... A freakin slip n slide and also at school. I suck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Want to hear something funny? I broke my neck on a slip n slide at school on October 14th 2004. Yes, thats right.... A freakin slip n slide and also at school. I suck.
...thats not funny. Thats horrifying o_O

just be clad you didn't break anything useful.....like your fingers. God knows I'd rather die than lose my button-pushing ability. I'd lose both the internet AND video games! It would be like...like....OMISH!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@MC - Seen them all.....but the guy in the spinning chair still makes me laugh. You get a point.

@Magus - What?

bapplebo - 1
MC - 1

Best answers
bapplebo said:
wow..i had to save that pic cuz it made me laugh so hard..thank you...as for my entry..its a little tale thats based on a true story...keep in mind its BASED on a true story and ive changed to names of the characters inorder to avoid this being seen as a flame..

once upon a time..a man by the name of Kagahtoe tried to run a clan called ki...unfortunatley he was terrible at it, and ended up ruining the clan. Fortunatley a few brave soldiers by the name of O-din and Zionix aswell as a few others decided to fight the Tyrany of this horrible leader, they fought through terrible hardships of being unjustly banned and seeing him tear apart a great clan. finally after months of fighting, kagahtoe retreated from the awsome power of these great warriors, leaving him to never be seen by ki again....What has become of Kagahtoe? noone really knows..but the speculation is that hes off ruining other things now...

the story always makes me laugh...so i figured maybe it would make u laugh too

Best answers
I don't know all about english and I'm not sure if it means the same thing but in Estonia, giving a hand means giving your taughter to marry someone.

Stupid Ivan returns to the king and speaks:Here is the dragon's head, will you keep your part of the bargain.
The king replies:Of course, here is the princess' hand

More-
Quote from DBZ-Frieza:'With these balls I feel that I can rule the universe.'

Best answers
mmmm.... lets see....

ILL GIVE ANYONE @#!#!#!@amts OF GOLD IF U GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE THIS GUY LAUGH *slubbers* *moans*

for reals though... new years eve i jumped off a van... and didnt even get hurt that bad... lied got caught... ouch..

lol..i just cant think right now... i gave it a shot

A INJUSTICE ANY WHERE.... IS AN INJUSTICCEEEE............ANY WHERE

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me tries now: :p

A couple from Minneapolis wanted to go to Florida for there vacation. They planed to stay in the same hotel as they allways did. But cause of buisness reasons the wife had to come 1 day after the husband.

When the husband arrived and checked in, he found out that there is a PC with internet connection in the room. So he wanted to send an e-mail to his wife telling her that he made it and that evrything is taken care of. Sadly he missed a letter while typing in teh addresse.

Meanwhile in Houstonu there was a widow that just came home from the funural of her husband. She wanted to check the e-mails cause she thought people that couldnt make it to the funural would write to her. When she read the first mail she fainted.

When her son got to teh room he saw his mother passed out on the flor and a message on the screen.

To:My Beloved Wife

Subjekt: I made it

Date: 21 April 2005

I know you are suprised that im writing to you. But they have computers here now and you can send mails to your lovedones. I just got here and i checked in. Id also loke to tell you that evrything is set for your arrival tomorow. I cant wait to see you again.

P.S. Its realy hot down here!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo - 2 (Drunk Bush gave you a point)
MC - 1
X - 1 (lolz. bet she freaked out)
Grega - 1 (took 2 times to get it. When I did, it was hilarious)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
once upon a time..a man by the name of Kagahtoe tried to run a clan called ki...unfortunatley he was terrible at it, and ended up ruining the clan. Fortunatley a few brave soldiers by the name of O-din and Zionix aswell as a few others decided to fight the Tyrany of this horrible leader, they fought through terrible hardships of being unjustly banned and seeing him tear apart a great clan. finally after months of fighting, kagahtoe retreated from the awsome power of these great warriors, leaving him to never be seen by ki again....What has become of Kagahtoe? noone really knows..but the speculation is that hes off ruining other things now...
An interesting tale. However, it would take a few more modifications than that to pull the wool over my eyes.

Perhaps you are familiar with the first section of the AUP. I often consider it to be my favourite, so I will share a portion of it:

The AUP said:
Respect

First and foremost, we do not tolerate any kind of disrespect to other users. Do not flame, spam, racially or religiously slur, attack, or swear on the forums, or it will result in disciplinary action being taken against you. This is our golden rule, if all else fails, respect the other users.
Whether or not you tried to bury it under a thin cover, this is clearly disrespectful to Logan. As stated above, disrespect will not be tolerated. You should know this by now.

I don't claim to know the details surrouding Kai, but if you really must dwell on it, you are free to discuss it with others outside of these forums. Disrespect, regardless of the circumstances, is unacceptible.

I am warning you, Chang Wufei, for blatant disrespect toward a fellow forum member. Seeing as how this is your fourth warning, I will let you mull this around in your mind for a bit. See you in two weeks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where do you find a dog with no legs?

...right where you left him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom