Water God vs. Dragon King

• Leviathan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bahamut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who do you think would win in a 1 on 1? Leviathan or Bahamut? Sometimes when I think of the scene in FFIX where Bahamut is first summoned over the sea's I would always hope that Garnet/Dagger would just summon Leviathan right there so that they could've both duked it out...

I like FFIX's Leviathan and Bahamut the most cause they looked their best in my opinion. Bahamut in FFX looked stupid but you would get used to that "I-look-like-a-bad-ass-but-I-can-still-get-my-ass-kicked" pose.

Anyway my vote goes out to Leviathan, hese just too cool... Also does anybody know if FFXII will have summons? I dont think i've heard anything about that but it should... And if it does will it have Leviathan?

EDIT: Oh yeah, poll is multiple choice if incase you cant make up your minds and wanna vote both :p

Best answers
-off topic-
All I know about FFXII is that theres supposed to be a job system and bunny girls, 2 things that I don't care to see in any FF.

-on topic-
I have always been a fan of Bahamut in any, well almost every FF. *cough FF10*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leviathon

Bahamut

Bahamut by a landslide, c'mon.

Best answers
Pfft is this even serious? Mega Flare destroys anything! Bahamut!!

Bolteh2

B
water >>>> fire... dragon = fire
so water wins... gogo water god !!!

i dont know any og these creatures... but i just think about pokemon.. water owns fire... squirtle > charmander

Best answers
Last time i checked Bahamut was none elemental oO And, from what i've seen in FFX, hes more of a phoenix then a dragon. Still fire, but not that that of fire. And besides, ever heard of Ice dragons :D?

Best answers
If anything Bahamut is probably energy. I do think he is none elemental like Gonadz said.

Vote: Bahamut.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, too many Bahamut fans >_<
Also Hwoarang you took a dull picture of Leviathan and compared with what... a Fan Art of Bahamut? Thats Leviathan after hese transformed I think. Im pretty sure Leviathan could avoid anyone of Bahamut's attacks because for 1 He can morph into and out of water and you cant hurt water :p Well sorta but Bahamut doesn't have the ability to do so except throw a megal flare but whats that goinna do cause a tide?

Also Leviathan can Fly but Bahamut cant swim, so if Leviathan would tie that surpent body of his around Bahamut he would bring him down and get his wings all wet, then drown him :p Bahamut got pwned lol...

Best answers
or bahamut could shot a mega flare at him and turn him in some tasty filets....it is very possible to do damage to water. I'm fairly sure a massive mega flare sized chunk of energy would generate a bit of heat, vaporizing the water basically. So while leviathan splashes around in the kiddie pool, he gets pwnt

Retired
Best answers
vaporizing water does not make it dissapear. it will eventually always be there. when it rains it comes back. so watergod has my vote. also just to piss of the bahamut fans :p

Best answers
Well, Bahamut's cool and everything. But everyone is assuming that Leviathan is somehow invincible because he can change into water. But how would Leviathan kill him anyway? All Lev can really 'do' is cause a gigantic title wave according to FF standards, which really wouldn't do jack **** since Bahamut has something called wings. I say this because the Lev fans believe all Bahamut can do is shoot a Mega Flare, so I say, all Lev can do is make a title wave.
I believe we have a stalemate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... Well eventually if Bahamut just stayed 5000ft in the air throwing megaflare's into the OCEAN (which pretty much covers 80% of the planet) he would run out of energy and eventually feint or come down to take a break, then thats when Leviathan raises from the deep blue and WACK scolds Bahamut accross the head with his Tidal Wave :p

Also all Eidolons/Summons/Aeons/GF's can fly (this includes Leviathan). Its all Magic and stuff like that (like remember the scene where Odin comes from the skies and destroys Cleyra in FFIX?).

Best answers
I vote for a giant moogle that comes and eats them both...

neither of them are going to completely beast the other one. Leviathan cant do jack if bahamut is flying around in space and shooting mega flares, and bahamut cant do anything because leviathan is a puddle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom