the legend of zelda 2005 :Link

Best answers
dude is that model ment for a HL3 mod >_<.
Hehe, looks nice though, but i think its better if you skin that kinda detail on ;)

Best answers
Although i would love to play this new mod..
I would have to hear more about it, other then it has teh awesome link!
There would only be like 4 - 5 characters... that would suck.....
(link, Sora, Ganon, Zelda... other guy)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no details of the mod is going to be released at this point

Best answers
It's great Zeldalink....
I cant wait to see updates...keep up the good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok the shirt is almost done (front)when it is ill post a render of it laheen is working on the legs and arms

Best answers
look, One model is not a way to start a mod, think in the future, how old are you, chances are, you or some of your team mates will be going to colledge soon, time is an issue in colledge.

You need a strong coder to make any mod.

Torque engine requires you buy it, or mod the crap out of tribes 2

As far as i have heard, from a few friends who work on t2, Modding it takes an ass load of work, and starting from scratch on the torque engine is enough to drive a good coder insane

This is gonna take atleast 2 years to do, unless you all work all summer with no breaks.

Dont get me wrong, i am a huge zelda fan, but you have no clue what your jumping into.

Look at SOS ... BFP ... ESF
all of these mods, mind you these are the few out of hundreds of dbz mods that failed, think how long they have been in development. These guys bust their *******s to make a game, That most likly wont be done for another year or two.

I am not saying to stop, Im just trying to let you know how much work your jumping into, and some possible problems that may jump out at you.

I wish you the best of luck man, i really do. But i dont think your mod is going to last very long. A community wont do anything if you dont have a highly dedicated dev team.

I hope you can prove me wrong.

*edit* Uh, you modeled the belt wrong, if your goin for accuracy,

and that model in the screen shot is probly like a 2500-3000 poly model
It just has a highly detail skin.

Best answers
Lets just say i might have a friend who already bought tourqe... Any way... Zelda - Renesole my advice is to not post anything else untill uve acutally finished teh model -_-, anyway.. just ya. good job tho ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ok and bile ahum * kracks knuckles*
A) i did some recon before i jumped in and i got a team who i trust becouse i knew them all long enough
B) why the hell is sos in there they lied about having a coder and then sayd he was just gone all the suden
C) this is a by gamers thing so wat if it takes 2 years or longer it will be worth the wait
D)we already know how torque works
E) we have a good coder and becouse of him the game will be more leet then it would be without him ^.^

Best answers
good for you,

as for sos, They are still together though.

im just saying, as my personal experience *Cough* Dragon Ball Last Bout *cough*

[ dont take this teh wrong way ]

as for E.) that is the most retarded thing i have ever read. lol

you should reread what you wrote there. hehe

Good luck with your mod man.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u should let everyone else judge how "leet" the game is.... good luck with link, hes an excellent character, one of my favorites, and im also in the process of making him, maybe we can compare notes sometime.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
zeldalink said:
why the hell is sos in there they lied about having a coder and then sayd he was just gone all the suden
OMG OMG OMG ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's fkn FUNNY AS H3LL what people come up with, then make themselves believe XD. Thanks for the laugh man! But seriously try learning what your talking about before you go throwing around total bs like it's fact :).

As for the model it's not much really...I would follow the referance closer as well, i mean you have the belt buckle wrong.....

vox

Best answers
"B) why the hell is sos in there they lied about having a coder and then sayd he was just gone all the suden "

.. you're a moron
unisol is a real person, and he DID vanish, retard

Best answers
I thought sos always had a coder ;O, and that he like died or somn lol.. any way hmm.. with the model the buckle goes the other wayu round if u look at the pic ;O.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me saw me dont care and sorry to say this all but eum ppl dont just vanish -_-

Force Pit Member
Best answers
no crap man, but people do choose to no longer come online again or change there screenname and crap and no longer stay in contact with previous people. Seriously you have NO idea what your talking about adn your making up lies that make you look ignortant and the sos team look bad because some peopel will acctually believe the bs you are saying. I have personally talked to Unisol, he had left for about 4 months maybe more then in nov i think last year came back online, i'm not sure what his excuse was, but we planned for the release then, as the date drew nearer he became more flaky and eventually just didn't come back. weather you believe it or not isn't my problem, but my suggestion to you is to get your facts straight before mouthing off about mods when you have obviously NO idea what happened.

Best answers
Eclipse said:
no crap man, but people do choose to no longer come online again or change there screenname and crap and no longer stay in contact with previous people. Seriously you have NO idea what your talking about adn your making up lies that make you look ignortant and the sos team look bad because some peopel will acctually believe the bs you are saying. I have personally talked to Unisol, he had left for about 4 months maybe more then in nov i think last year came back online, i'm not sure what his excuse was, but we planned for the release then, as the date drew nearer he became more flaky and eventually just didn't come back. weather you believe it or not isn't my problem, but my suggestion to you is to get your facts straight before mouthing off about mods when you have obviously NO idea what happened.
Amen to that ;)

Dont judge people if you dont know them.
As for the model, i wouldnt make it high poly even if the engine is strong enough. Its better to keep them as low as possible but still nice and detaild. :)

vox

Best answers
zeldalink said:
me saw me dont care and sorry to say this all but eum ppl dont just vanish -_-
you should be sorry, considering you are making yourself look retarded for talking about **** you have no idea about :p
they don't vanish, but on the internet, it's possible to just stop using your contacts, duh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom