💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is for a total ESF conversion.. its based of the jap. series(also there is english episodes) and the games not the crappy us cartoon, anways heres the first model..vile
Zero will be done very soon

old pic
i did the skin and mode but general drew did the head model. those are esf krillins hands, there just temporary im going to redo them

*****EDIT*** 2

ok this is what it will look like ingame.. beacuse its done

Best answers
I like it , exactly like in the game, but you should make his face more dark with bright eyes (his eyes glow in red i think) anyway ... Nice job :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good, but if he is supposed to be who i think he is, shouldnt his head be more boba fett "ish", he is the guy from the megaman x game in the first level right?

Best answers
Yes, yes he is. I've been helping him with crits, sounds, and reference pictures. He's Vile, who appears in the first level of Megaman X.

Best answers
Originally posted by nuttzy
looks good, but if he is supposed to be who i think he is, shouldnt his head be more boba fett "ish", he is the guy from the megaman x game in the first level right?
Yup and you see it after ... this suc*** kill zero :S , and he is rebuilded in X3 and u kill him very fast this time :yes:
ya and make his head more like bobafett like nuttzy said b4 ...

almostdeleted

A
thats nice, pretty nice banner, howd you make it *cough*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why you did

EVERYONE THINK CRACKERJACK FOR THE BEAUTIFUL BANNER!

Best answers
Nice Soccer....btw who does it replace....now we got a megaman collection...Megaman/Megaman X ..not sure which one....Zero (s)..and vile heh...good work..head need a triangle shaped logo on his head....and what seems to be bullets or a wire that connects from his back to his head....well it seems...

btw what series..the old old old megaman that use to be in english?....vile was in it?....man...i wish i had tape those episoides....o well....cause I find rockman exe soso....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry this will be a collection, theres gonna be one for every character here the characters so far

zero
vile
stigma
protoman
megaman x
bass
maybe rush
they will all have trans, execpt vile since he replaces piccoloo.

like i said this wil be a TOTAL conversion

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
dont worry this will be a collection, theres gonna be one for every character here the characters so far

zero
vile
stigma
protoman
megaman x
bass
maybe rush

COOL ... i just have a question or 2

1st : rush is the dog of megaman right ? If it is, how could you make im has a character of esf , he is way too small ... o_O
2nd : Could you tell me which character is already done, just to know if this pack will be out soon :smile:

Best answers

zero
vile
stigma
protoman
megaman x
bass
maybe rush

*cough*SIGMA*cough*not stigma*cough*

I'm thinking maybe we could have classic Megaman in there, since we are planning on having Bass and Protoman in there. Yeah, this thing is gonna rock :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i put a metriod (from metroid games) into esf, well shijing did. so im sure i can put rush. its not final if he will be in tho.

I still need a team (epecially a mapped) so please pm me if you interested

and all those models i mentioned above are being worked on besides rush and stigma

Best answers
Soccer....for vile...here's a ref pic....

....bullet thing and logo....

Best answers
Yes, I gave him that picture of Vile, but he already had it in the first place. That's the reference picture he used when making the model.

Best answers
awesome! though I think the purple should be a little darker on him. Also his shoulder pads should go onto his collar, like in that ref pic. Maybe he could replace Piccolo 'cause of his huge shoulder cannon? Keep up the good work, I look foward to what you got comin for us :D

Best answers

zero
vile
stigma
protoman
megaman x
bass
maybe rush

'nuff said. It IS replacing Piccolo.

Best answers
hey soccer something about the skin/model of the head, if u can make the head actually have the indentations that the helmet has i think it'll make the model look more realistic....considering a skin can't >always< cover up for a difference in model

Best answers
The helmet does have the indentations. I modeled it. Well Its heavily edited, but yea there is still actual change just difficult to see in the render.

Best answers
Megaman pack..... hmmmmm.... sound kooooool but then again if rush is a dog, how u gonna replace someone for him!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom