The last thing u watched

Best answers
What was the last thing or thing u may be watching now?

Mine was: NGE Ep26 Take care of yourself

Best answers
Onmyou Taisenki Episode 14, Bleach 47 coming up next >;o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm watching the ESF forums. =o

Whoever missed the last episode, it was awesome. There was a huge mutant vampire bat flying around in some guy's house.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TV sucks. Really, it does. I cant turn on the TV without seeing some B movie or 'reality' show. I have PeasantVision, so my channel selection is limited. But I watch the news, the news is great. All those people in the water... very entertaining. As a matter of fact, that was the last thing I watched, people floating in the water.

Best answers
frsrblch said:
TV sucks. Really, it does. I cant turn on the TV without seeing some B movie or 'reality' show. I have PeasantVision, so my channel selection is limited. But I watch the news, the news is great. All those people in the water... very entertaining. As a matter of fact, that was the last thing I watched, people floating in the water.
Nah dont have to be TV can be on ur comp, i watch all my animes from me computer. Got to love the internet *Huges Router* *see BT Voyager 205 ADSL Router on the front of it* *throws it across the room cuz of the s**t it been causing him all day*

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellsing 01.

First one allways rocks.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I've been watching the old TV series of The HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy, god that series is awesome.

"Grunthos was said to have been disappointed with the poems reception and was about to embark on a reading of his 12 book epic entitled "Zen and the Art of going to the Lavatory" when his own major intestine, in a deperate attempt to save lifekind, lept straight up through his neck and throttled his brain."

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ movie 10, that's the last thing I watched. Don't watch tv nemore, all I do is sleep and watch dreamervision (alot better then television =P).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhhh, I think the last thing I watched was that comedy show with George Lopez, I can't remmeber what it's called though. Maybe just George Lopez? I dunno.

Best answers
Cap J said:
I've been watching the old TV series of The HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy, god that series is awesome.

"Grunthos was said to have been disappointed with the poems reception and was about to embark on a reading of his 12 book epic entitled "Zen and the Art of going to the Lavatory" when his own major intestine, in a deperate attempt to save lifekind, lept straight up through his neck and throttled his brain."
Ah, that series is so awesome.

But the books are even awesomer.

Last watched Naruto 150. Yawn... filler.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wierd Al Interviews Eminem...........several times..................in a row....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom