the KI RING????

Best answers
ok i finally got this pics now here they are

cool huh i made them myself took a while to perfect it and discovered it by accident lol.

its so fun to always do

if you wana know how do to it just ask me.

(or il post it in a couple of minutes)

Best answers
i did that once by accident too except up and down instaed of left and right like yours but i couldnt do it again

Best answers
oops posted two pics that are same edit: there we go now i got my first ring its one complete circle. difficult to do at first after doing it a few times you get the hang of it

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a bug. I dont know if the team is going to fix it but they new about it before release.

Best answers
bug or not its funny and fun to entertain your fellow guests buy seeing who can make some awsome circles and twirls

*Plz avoid double posting by using the edit button!!
Antoine3323

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats a bug, that you can control basic beams with illegal precision?

-Karrde-

Best answers
Yea, I'm trying to figuring out the whole bug here ... so yer making loops around a support beam? Or is it you just make a perfect circle and it keeps looping?

Best answers
i did that the day i downloaded the game...

anyways its kinda a bug but then its not....

the beam should always go after the "aim-thingy"
and in this pretecular situation the beam gets confused...

but it should just go directly at the pillar/spear when you aim back, so its a bug,.---not a bug

explanation how to do it:

aim alittle to the left or right of this pillar/spear whatver..(so that it doesent hit)
When the beam has just passed the pillar/spear, then quickly aim at the pillar/spear... then the spinyy effect will come

# BEAM WILL KEEP LOOPING #

Best answers
The reason it does this is that the beam always follows the aiming cursor, and the reason it does not impact the pillar is beams of any kind do not have very sharp turning circles. It is not a bug, though it may be untrue to the series somewhat as the Kamehameha Wave and the generic ki beam can be controlled with much sharper turns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom