The Karate Kid (2010)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I wouldnt be surprised if they at least had him make a cameo appearance, just for nostalgia's sake.
He needs to be the Chinese evil kids master trainer, it would be hilarious xD

Best answers
A remake to a good movie great here goes another movie i liked and the sequels sucked lol especially 4 aah i hate 4 anyways back to this a black kid & Jackie Chan and a remake hmm this will turn out to be at least decent or ok or maybe even horrible because remakes make movie bad but this is my opinion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A remake to a good movie great here goes another movie i liked and the sequels sucked lol especially 4 aah i hate 4 anyways back to this a black kid & Jackie Chan and a remake hmm this will turn out to be at least decent or ok or maybe even horrible because remakes make movie bad but this is my opinion.
This is Jackie Chan you are talking about. How can anything go wrong with this movie. Plus, the kid is Will Smith's son, right? If he has any of his father's acting skills, it could prove to be an interesting couple.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let alone Will Smith is producing this film. This movie looks like it is going to be great. My mind has done a complete 360 on this movie. At first it looked like it was going to be just another remake.... Now it looks like it is modernizing an old movie and making it look great at that!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, Jackie Chan is actually playing an old person?
Also, he doesn't do his own stunts any more, he should really give up acting. At heart he's a stuntman, not an actor.
Who said he won't be doing any stunts? :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although Jackie Chan is awesome at doing stunts, just because he is becoming old, doesn't mean he should stop acting outright because he can't do his own stunts anymore. Personally, I find him an incredible actor, showing a lot of passion for his work...passion you end up seeing in the final product. He has some uniqueness few other actors have these days.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
At first I was skeptical when I saw the thread. But the first Kirate Kid was good, the second was ok. So I was like, fine I'll at least take a look.

And after seeing it, I think it could be a decent movie. But the only reason I think I'm going to semi-enjoy it, is because of Jackie Chan. At first I was like "who is that? Oh great some no name asian looking guy" then without the hat i saw it was Jackie. And the reason I think it's going to be good is because it's not jackie's usual silly martial arts but a serious movie with a hint of humor thrown in with the fly swatter. I saw that part and i was like "wow they're really going to copy the movie" and then he slapped it with the fly swatter. I won't lie; I lol'd.

I'll probably check it out.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know guys i would if i could pay millions to be trained by jacki chan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom