The Jedi Order (Jediism)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jediism[/ame]

http://templeofthejediorder.org/

I think everyone should convert to this... it definately invites more priority to space exploration and global peace.

Don't you think this works better than trying to convert everyone to Christianity, Kabbalah/Judaism, Scientology, or Islam?

Who doesn't love Star Wars? I'd take George Lucas over L. Ron Hubbard, anyday.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gime a lightsaber and a jedi fighter then i join.

BTW LOL at beeing booted out of a store XD

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, when i thought that nothing can surprise me anymore.....
Hahahah... :) Jediism...lol
As you guys said... i would also join if there were real lightsabers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already think about how the concepts of the Force are related to Judaism. It's quite obvious that "the Force" is just like saying G-d or Allah, but in believing in the Force, one can also do cool things, which unfortunately isn't possible, or at least hasn't been achieved yet. There is a thought in Judaism that our individual souls are small parts of G-d given to us to live our life, and I like to think that when we die we just become one with the Force once again.

Also Kabbalah and Judaism are not the same. Madonna was just some crazy ***** who thought that it was a religion. It's not. It's the mystical part of Judaism, almost along the lines of the Force even.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I already think about how the concepts of the Force are related to Judaism. It's quite obvious that "the Force" is just like saying G-d or Allah, but in believing in the Force, one can also do cool things, which unfortunately isn't possible, or at least hasn't been achieved yet. There is a thought in Judaism that our individual souls are small parts of G-d given to us to live our life, and I like to think that when we die we just become one with the Force once again.

Also Kabbalah and Judaism are not the same. Madonna was just some crazy ***** who thought that it was a religion. It's not. It's the mystical part of Judaism, almost along the lines of the Force even.
Don't you mean its(the Kabbalah) is a part and connected to Judaism?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, yea, I said it was the mystical part of Judaism. Therefore it is connected, but Madonna thought of it as a separate entity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom