THE INSTALLER

Best answers
a focus for the dev team should be on the installer. the previous installers have had more errors and probs than i can count. its compatiblty w/ cs retail is terrible. try using an installer that is very compatible or use a zip file to install.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There main forcus is for all the smart people that actually bought the real HL game it self, not the crappy n00b version CS is on.

IMO if you buy or have bought CS or DOD, you wasted your money, and dont deserve any mod compatibitly. :/

Best answers
everyone spent money on the game so everyone should have the chance to play this great mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They can play, just that it should be harder on them. Whoever bought a MOD instead of buying the game and downloading the mods for free shouldnt have the same suppor tthe smart people did.

Best answers
My hl cd broke, spend 25 at the time, or 10 for cheater-strike retail

EDIT:

Oh yah,
Never had any probs with the installer cept it takes long as hell searching for installed things...

Best answers
I have CS retail and it doesnt have anything wrong with it,whatchu been smokin on Sierra??

As for your problem,its most likely that you didnt get your file from FilePlanet,it takes long but its a surefire way to get a close to flawless file

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, i bought the CS retail.. and no... it was not a waste of money.. It's just as easy to install anything on it as it is on half-life, if not easier. I'm pretty sure Dirty Raptor just really doesn't know what he's doing or just apparently has a retarded version of CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom