The ingredient revealed as your daily poison?

Do you believe fluoride is safe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hrm.. I'm fairly sure most of you brush your teeth. Now which paste you use I can't say, but I can say many of them if not all contain "Sodium Flouride". Interesting enough I did alittle researching on this "popular ingrediant", and guess what o_O it's poisen, or a "waste product". Yet, isn't this the substance that's also in our water? Oh, there is also the perspective that this ingredent is "good" for your teeth, and helps to prevent cavities. Well, I've found a guy who's pulled up studies on a country with flouride in their water, and another country without flouride in their water. It turns out the country without flouried in their water had "Less" cavities.

So.. just what effect does flouride have on us?

Interesting side note - I've haven't had the hick-ups in a LONG time(so far back i cant remember; I'm talking over 4 to 5 months here), but today after going to the dentists and being topped off with a "Sodium Flouride" treatment I was told to not rinse my mouth out and that I could only spit. Well, if you know me you know I washed my mouth out with water anyway. To get back ontopic, after I left I had the hickups for a short time... which I found to be odd.

Is there a connection between ingesting Flouride and the hickups, not to mention other health problems?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ingesting flouride can give nausuea, that's a known fact.

That's why when the dentists give you a flouride rinse, they let you know it's imperative that you DO NOT SWALLOW IT. That's why there are "children's" toothpastes, they have little to no flouride in them, because small children might think the toothpaste tastes good and go to town.

It's a pretty known fact, though. As long as you aren't shovelling toothpaste into your mouth you'll be fine.

Best answers
As Mango said, it's a well known fact that Sodium Flouride. It's not dangerous as long as you don't swallow loads of it.

And seriously VideoJinx, you're paranoid.. Go see a shrink.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jinx, it says right on the tube/bottle not too swallow.

im starting to worry about your mental stability.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some countries put it in their drinking water (relatively small amounts). It's not that dangerous. Ask yourself how much quicksilver you've eaten through freshwater fish, though. That's a better question.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Some countries put it in their drinking water (relatively small amounts). It's not that dangerous. Ask yourself how much quicksilver you've eaten through freshwater fish, though. That's a better question.
Ah, yea, forgot about that.

Completely forgot it's ingested almost every day XD

small amounts aren't bad, but I remember my sister had a dentist appointment when she was young, and swallowed half of the flouride because it tasted so bad and she couldn't spit it out yet.

She had a real bad stomach ache the rest of the night.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hitler had flouride put in his people's drinking water, as a further means of keeping control.

Did i mention flouride is a waste product

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...so is drinking tap water straight from your faucet a bad thing then? If so, I'm in trouble...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hitler had flouride put in his people's drinking water, as a further means of keeping control.

Did i mention flouride is a waste product

You better stop drinking tap water if you're afraid of flouride.

You know the whole joke about older brits who had ****ed up teeth?

That's because they didn't have flouride in their water back in the day.

But please tell me how flouride = control. I'm interested in that topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Jinx, want to know something interesting? Fruit contains hydrogen cyanide. Look it up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thats nice, too bad Sodium Flouride doesn't fall under the category of "Natural". More like waste product sold to make profit... instead of paying to put away safely

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
...You didn't read my post did you? Do you know what hydrogen cyanide is? Here, I'll show you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide

Make sure you look at the chemical weapons uses.
Nice .. now read this

Fluoride is a nasty chemical. Here are the facts: the benefits of fluoride, if any, is topical; that is, when applied externally to the teeth. The idea that ingesting "fluoride" is good for your teeth is laughable and scientifically incorrect. According to the CDC, 32% of American children suffer from "Fluorosis," which is overexposure to fluoride. Fluoride is the byproduct of fertilizer manufacture and negatively effects the brain, kidney, bones, and thyroid.
and watch this..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pKQfjcICIOw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CDx5C_6Rf24&feature=related

Man, fact is stranger than fiction.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think at this point hes just trying to annoy us.

cyanide is one of the deadliest poisons in existence, isnt it? poisons are harmless when diluted enough, and can even produce POSITIVE effects. jinx, you act like they either dont know what the **** they are doing, or say that they are trying to control us via the food supply. stop ****ting up the forums with your half-baked conspiracy theories.

well i shouldnt say half baked, cause im quite confident you just read them somewhere and decided to say it.

EDIT:ah another video as well. bravo.
how about this, if you want to prove your point go ingest the entire bottle of toothpaste and wash it down with all the mouth wash you have.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's not my fault you dont see it, so dont attack me. Plus stay on topic aka "Flouride", and did i mention Hitler used the exact same tactics? Oh low IQ = related to flouride intake.. how odd..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, see, where I come from, we don't put fluoride in the water, so it's not really an issue.

Speaking of Hitler, do you know what he used to gas the Jews? Hydrogen cyanide. And you eat it, every single day.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One time, I got the hiccups while taking a dump.

Is there a connection between dropping a deuce and getting the hiccups? Based on a single observation, I can conclusively say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom