The ingredient revealed as your daily poison?

Do you believe fluoride is safe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I wish he would eat more of it.

We have fluoride in the city water.... but obviously it doesnt do anything to the general population.

... er atleast i think O_O

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting side note - I've haven't had the hick-ups in a LONG time(so far back i cant remember; I'm talking over 4 to 5 months here), but today after going to the dentists and being topped off with a "Sodium Flouride" treatment I was told to not rinse my mouth out and that I could only spit. Well, if you know me you know I washed my mouth out with water anyway. To get back ontopic, after I left I had the hickups for a short time... which I found to be odd.

Is there a connection between ingesting Flouride and the hickups, not to mention other health problems?
I'm not sure, but your story about hickups is anecdotal evidence, that is to say, not worth much :p

Fluoride is a nasty chemical. Here are the facts: the benefits of fluoride, if any, is topical; that is, when applied externally to the teeth. The idea that ingesting "fluoride" is good for your teeth is laughable and scientifically incorrect. According to the CDC, 32% of American children suffer from "Fluorosis," which is overexposure to fluoride. Fluoride is the byproduct of fertilizer manufacture and negatively effects the brain, kidney, bones, and thyroid.
I guess I'm glad I follow the directions on the toothpaste tube that says not to ingest it. And again, they make toothpaste specifically for children that has little to no flouride. That's the parents fault for not taking care of that.

As for flouride in drinking water, yeah I kind of disagree with that. Not because I think it is a mind control drug because it effects only your brain's melatonin synthesis. I'm curious to see an actual peer reviewed study where flouride is linked to low IQ other than the fact that low income areas are more likely to have flouridised water. No, I disagree with it merely because I probably get enough of it by brushing my teeth. It shouldn't be up to the government to try to keep my teeth healthy.

But if it's in my tap water, I'll keep on drinking it as there's no way I'm going to shell out cash to pay for bottled water, which may contain flouride anyways since it occurs naturally in water and many other sources, especially underground water sources.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone is making me want to hurt him something fierce.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Someone is making me want to hurt him something fierce.
What are you talking about?

(WASHINGTON, Aug. 16-07) — A closed-door Harvard University panel said that professor Chester Douglass "did not intentionally omit, misrepresent or suppress research results" of a fluoride bone cancer study. But Environmental Working Group (EWG), whose questions triggered the investigation, said the panel's brief statement sidestepped the question of whether Douglass did in fact omit, misrepresent, or suppress critical data linking bone cancer in adolescent boys and fluoride in tap water...
I have worked in Dentistry for over 12 years. I refuse to work in a facility that places mercury fillings, and I refuse fluoride for my children. I had all my mercury fillings removed. Why is it alright to put that in someone's mouth, but you can't put the scrap material down the drain or in the trash? Look at Robert F. Kennedy Jr. DOT com to see what the government is covering up on vaccines.

Flouride is a WASTE PRODUCT:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5NFOnQQMnx4

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been brushing my teeth for years and I am not dead or controlled =/.

Ingesting toothpaste fluoride and the fluoride found in water are two separate things. Flouride wasn't used to control prisoner's minds, it just relaxed them so they wouldn't resist the Nazis as much.

Jinx, I am going to provide you a biased and over blown source.
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=14949

Just because something isn't mainstream does not make it true.

And who cares if flouride is a waste product? Isn't it good that we find uses for waste?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, you've got to realize that people don't always want to hear the truth, especially if it's inconvenient.

We have to accept the fact that only a few of us will survive, because we are not asleep.

I admire your attempt to tend the herd, but it's really pointless.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ty for the pat on the back..

but....

someones gotta do what needs to be done, and this is 1 small way of accomplishing that

edit:

I've been brushing my teeth for years and I am not dead or controlled =/.

Ingesting toothpaste fluoride and the fluoride found in water are two separate things. Flouride wasn't used to control prisoner's minds, it just relaxed them so they wouldn't resist the Nazis as much.

Jinx, I am going to provide you a biased and over blown source.
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=14949

Just because something isn't mainstream does not make it true.

Could you tell me how this is "over blown".

And who cares if flouride is a waste product? Isn't it good that we find uses for waste?
Hrm.. why dont you drink your pee? because it's a waste product. Why would you drink it ? In a surivival situation ude use it to hydrate yourself. Is it "good" for you? no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjaKS02mZwQ&NR=1

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's that rule? All your well thought and logically correct posts can easily be ignored? I'll try again, but we'll see Jinx ignore it again :p

Hrm.. why dont you drink your pee? because it's a waste product. Why would you drink it ? In a surivival situation ude use it to hydrate yourself. Is it "good" for you? no
Another example of why analogies are bad. Urine may be a waste product, but drinking it isn't bad for you save for the fact you'll never gain more hydration from it.

What if H20 is often a waste product left over in many chemical reactions. Is h2o bad for you?

Now

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm pretty sure that nobody cares.. so save yourself the time for now on. I know I would appreciate it.

I'm sure you could've saved yourself time as well by not posting cuz im sure as you put it "Nobody Cares".

What's that rule? All your well thought and logically correct posts can easily be ignored? I'll try again, but we'll see Jinx ignore it again :p

Another example of why analogies are bad. Urine may be a waste product, but drinking it isn't bad for you save for the fact you'll never gain more hydration from it.

What if H20 is often a waste product left over in many chemical reactions. Is h2o bad for you?

Now
bleh.. the point is.. Drinking your own pee isn't good for you.. its a Waste product, your body kicks it out cuz its full of waste the body cant absorb..the reason it rehydrates u when u first drink it is becuz your body can aborb some of what it missed during the first cycle.. after the 2nd or 3rd time down u'll have pure waste..

now...from what i recall Flouride isn't natural <.< it's a chemical waste product. So u may not get away with ingesting it unscaved

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh.. to point is.. Drinking your own pee isn't good for you.. its a Waste product, your body kicks it out cuz its full of waste the body cant absorb..the reason it rehydrates u when u first drink it is becuz your body can aborb some of what it missed during the first cycle.. after the 2nd or 3rd time down u'll have pure waste..
Actually it is good for you. It rehydrates you and your body will just pass what waste there is in it again.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
explain how constantly drinking Unfilterable waste is good for you ? edit: no way dONT! were getting side tracked

Topic: Flouride!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your body gains hydration from it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
from what i recall ... hydration is what u get the first few times of drinking your pee after that if u dont get some new water in.. it's useless/unbenificial

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.heartlandhealing.com/pages/archive/urine_therapy/index.html

Though we have been conditioned to think of urine as "dirty," quite the opposite is true. Urine fresh from the "spigot" is actually sterile, devoid of any pathogens at all, (except in the case of a urinary or kidney infection). Urine is 95 percent water. The other five percent of our urine is made of dissolved and suspended solids, none of which are toxic. The two main components are simple salt and a compound called urea. In addition to salt and urea, other elements include hormones, proteins, antibodies and other beneficial pharmacological agents. So far from being harmful, urine actually does have known healing agents. Furthermore, if urine has a bad taste or smell, it is generally from the diet or habits of the contributor. Poor diet, poor habits and you will get a rank and smelly urine. The point is that urine components reflect the provider.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cool beans, so.. hrmm new analogy then?

TakingFlouride is like taking dabz of clorox or worse or just alittle less worse

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You missed my point entirely I'm afraid.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
k no analogy... sigh..

Flouride is bad4 you; the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom