The Infamous Hate Thread, reloaded

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep that is right, its back again. The all infamous hate thread, the one where you get to insult the person before you. (Like before, I have PMed the head adminstrator, in this case Majin_You, before I created this thread)

A few tips: (copied from the last version)
Don't say anything that will get you banned
Don't say anything that will make a admin delete your post (happened 2 times ago)
Don't use , AT ALL, ANY racist or sexual marks.
Majin_You said:
However, please be sure to stress, again, that the comments are meant to be fun little pokes at each other, nothing disrespectful (ie: racist, religious slurs, explicitly "mature" comments [ie: comments about sexuality]
Please rember these are fun comments and not meant to hurt you in anyway(but its fun to hurt the person cause then they come back with even stronger posts)

One more tip: (made just for this version)
Your mama jokes are quite repettive, dont use them. The point is to insult the person, not thier mom. No telling how many pages of the last one was filled with only your moma jokes.

Added by Ravendust said:
No Family/Friends/Partners. There's no need to bring in other people you may have seen or heard of in Teh Pix Thread. Stick to the person you're insulting, not those around them.
Rules by [S] and moderators said:
OK enough is enough.
After talking it over with other mods im putting a few new rules into effect.

Rule 1 Noone can post directly after someone has taken a shot at them. NO BUTS about this rule.

Rule 2 You will only post your insult on the person who posted before you this thread is not a take free shots at people you dont like.

These rules are in effect immediately and all of you should be lucky im not goin to go through this thread to hand out warnings. Now Behave.
Don't have fun

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KWS Is a clown ;P. eh, I really need to think of better lines and what not. /me is playying it safe.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your lousy at making insults man, I mean come on "you are a clown?"... Whoopty doo. This is a hate thread, not a "ohh lets post a 3 to 5 word insult." ;P

(ohh man, I was hoping to save that one for later.. oh well setting a higher bar then the standard insults that used to be there)

Best answers
KWS u posted your pic on the picture thread..did u ever get rid of that massive acne problem?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't even have an avatar or signature of 'Chang Wufei', you're a moron. Really, what kind of fan are you?

Best answers
Just because i dont bother to get a poorly made sig, that looks like it was made by a 5 year old, and an avatar which was probably cropped from a normal picture of vegeta, and took like 2 seconds to make,like you. Doesnt mean im not a fan, but of course only a true idiot would insult someone on their forums account. Why dont you go out and try to learn some real insults, and when you think your ready, you can come back and try again, but i wouldnt come back too soon, because chances are ill just slap you back down to your place where you belong, which is always below me. So keep that in mind. But hey, thanks for playing. Unfortunatley not everyone can be a winner, and you sir, have proven that today. Good day.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei, you better punish your bunny for crashing my car. That Bunny needs to learn some respect I say >:*(.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
overload, why would he punish his bunny for crashing your toy car?

Best answers
you better punish yourself for thinking that was an insult worth posting. Please go and join Revitalized Prince on his quest for knowledge. You two can be like a team, a fairly slow moronic team, but a team none the less, and together, you can both learn how to insult properly. Good day to you Saiyan.

Edit: Bleh...sean posted right as i was typing mine..so yeah..and his wasnt really an insult..so mine still stands...right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang, get the hell out of here. Ive put up with your attitude long enough. Your insults remind me of what I left in the toilet earlier today; a pile of feces. If you werent so poorly insulting the other morons in the thread, Id tell you to take me on. But youre clearly in over your head with SO and RP, so Ill take it easy on you for now.

Oh, and in between your "cutting" jabs and weak insults, you can shove that bunny up your *armpit* to help it dominate your *armpit cavity*, just the way you like it. (read rules and interperet accordingly)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frs, damn just stfu and leave please. ._.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
frs, damn just stfu and leave please. ._.
Hahahaha, how old are you, four? LAWL STFU AND LEAVE HAHA I WIN....

Worst... insult... ever.

Anyways, if you end up meeting your internet friend, duct-tape your butt hole shut, better safe than sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude Optimus this isn't even a joke, your signature represents a 20 year old movie, in worse quality than it appeared when it was released. That's so pathetic! God dude, you need to grow up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL U AM HAV NO GF YET OMG WTF HAX! YA? YA?! YA!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turn up the good, turn down the suck! -FUBAR

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What does your name mean?
Fat Rich Snob Ridiculously *****ing Loser Carelessly Hunching?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that wasnt even remotely clever. I give your comment an 'S', for SUCK. This means you qualify for my limited time offer of a post-natal abortion. Tell your family (if they havent died of SARS), tell your friends (if they even exist), and tell your neighbors (if they arent already trying to kill you) because they will want to celebrate the occasion of you being aborted.

Come back when you can out insult a 5 year old.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime, get a haircut, you look scary & hairy (oh ryhmes too ;P).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, as obvious has already said enough, you're dumb for not seeing there were like 3 posts after Optimus Prime's. What the hell were you thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom