• yes it will, enjoy ur life while u can

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it will probally miss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Theres no need to worry . If the asteroid does get to close then Bruce Willis will save us.

Best answers
seeing s doing ki moves are real that is possible dude, we could all practice to do some big ki move then when it finnaly comes to us we could use it to eithr blow it to little pieces or nock it off coarse

and the meteor wouldnt make that big of an impact because it would burn in the atmoshpere to a certain extent :/

Best answers
I like the cold, if it does it us most of it will burn up in our atmosphere and the rest may wind up in the ocean, if it is too big however and there is still quite a big chunk left i feel sorry for whoever it does it. If the scientists think it will hit, depending on thier calculations factoring in the earths gravitational pull along with that of the sun and moon and the gravitational patterns of earth and the rest of the solar system. I hadnt heard this till i read this post. 17 years from what year??? Where is it coming from and have they predicted a collision point??? If there is a big chunk that hits one of the polar ice caps the world could flood leaving smaller islands than Japan to live on. Japan of course would be completely submerged. I think we should worry about it when it gets closer. If it does hit, it will be one hell of a fireworks display. Try to look on the brighter side. Your faith will save you in the end.

Best answers
? Why wait and see what happens? make something now then we will be prepared. makes sense.

G-S, all we can do is hope Dudeman can turn his ki ball into jing then make a kamahamaha, then blast the thing into.... eh. the moon................. o_o o_o

Lid

L
it's gonna miss. and this is no doubt in my mind it is goinmg to miss.

It's all the media that are causing people to think it's gonna hit, but as all science people know it's gonna miss

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
But think about it!! In 17 years, we may have some device or weapon which could totally disintigrate the thing!!
Yeah but we also said that there would be flying cars in the year 2000 :fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
Theres no need to worry . If the asteroid does get to close then Bruce Willis will save us.
LOL.

? Why wait and see what happens? make something now then we will be prepared. makes sense.
and what if this thing now will have no effect on the asteriod if was going to hit but they had discovered a laser particle effect that would destroy it but didn't have the money to build it?

Best answers
Originally posted by I_like_HL2

LOL.

and what if this thing now will have no effect on the asteriod if was going to hit but they had discovered a laser particle effect that would destroy it but didn't have the money to build it?
?Eh What do you mean, make your self more clear

G-S

Best answers
if we make something now that will do nothing to the asteroid we won't have the money to build a hi-tech laser or something like that because we spent all our money on a weapon. What if the asteroid passes, the weapon would have been a waste of money.

Best answers
Not nesisely due to the fact that the weapon could be saved incase something like this happens l8er in life, g2g c-ya

G-S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not gonna hit i mean its not on a direct path and if we all find out it will hit all the governments will shoot as many nukes as needed....

i mean its not like people have never diverted moving stuff in space...

Lid

L
last time i checked the odds where 1/250 000 it would hit and increasing...

that means there's 250 000 times more chance for it to miss and going up... so why are people worried about the 1?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because people always think that they will hit the 1 % :p

just look at the lottery :D

Best answers
Originally posted by PepSpank
seeing s doing ki moves are real that is possible dude, we could all practice to do some big ki move then when it finnaly comes to us we could use it to eithr blow it to little pieces or nock it off coarse

and the meteor wouldnt make that big of an impact because it would burn in the atmoshpere to a certain extent :/
Pep? If you were talking to me, i said the existence of Ki Balls. I just said ki wasn't supposed to hurt people. It's supposed to help you with playing around with ki.

And BTW, what the hell is Jing? That's a new one.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pep, a meteor the size of a tractor trailer would mess up a continent.

I think our government's can divert them though. No need to worry even if it comes close, I think it'll zip on by.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really mind i think about 3 seconds ahead and live on the moment so...........

Best answers
Jing is a More powerful form than Ki, With Jing you can aparently do things like waves and beams, and its also meant to be visable to humans, i dont think you can see Ki. anyway it can hurt people, but it could be all rubbish. anyway back on topic, Mayb History is repeating its self, like Dasha Vue (Dont no how to spell it) i mean asteriod hits Dino's wipes em all out, then another one wipes us all out, could happen... Me and Kuyuaga and his bro was having a MASSIVE like 2 hour conversation about this, and Death etc etc!

G-S

*EDIT* One last thing... Why does it when some one says, "NO AN ASTORIOD! WHAT WILL WE DO???" then all say, Lets fire nukes at it...? Why? That will most likely do us more damage. Due to the fact that the Radition would be in our atmosphere, Not good. Plus say it was going to hit and we hit it with save 5 Nukes, then it blew into 10 pieces then.... it will hit 10 places. Why dont we just fly up to it, land on it, mine it, plant a bomb in it...wait...............BANG! but do it far away from the earth while we have time, I mean comeon, check the Moon, it has Years and Years on Craters from astroid showers, and stray ones, If its so close to hit the moon, why not us again? I Think that everyone is now relying on Technology to save us, Say one the Sientists got it wrong and was going to hit us but we find out a week b4, Then what? I think that people dont fear the comet because they think someone else will handle it, and that it will just get nuked, ... Mayb not, then what........?

'G-S'
*EdIT*

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by I_like_HL2 and what if this thing now will have no effect on the asteriod if was going to hit but they had discovered a laser particle effect that would destroy it but didn't have the money to build it?
Are you saying that people would actually say,

"I'm sorry, I realise you need these materials to make the laser that will save this planet but you just don't have enough money.."

Saving the world concerns everyone, how many people would be cheap enough to ask money in helping to end an Apocolypse?

And I still say scientists should be working on something like this incase, someday, something like this happens for real. There has to be a better way than Nukes..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
because people always think that they will hit the 1 % :p

just look at the lottery :D
what i hate more is when you say something is 99% probible and it doesnt happen and people are pissed at ya cus it didnt i mean did the ****ing 1% just dissapear, just cus something is very likly to happen doesnt mean it will

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom