The infamous asteroid...

Will it hit??

• yes it will, enjoy ur life while u can

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it will probally miss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Umm the asteroid is gonna miss CNN said so they followed it some more and they foudn out it'll go by the moon but is said to hit in 2060...

Vassago

V
hahahaaha

Ok guys, cmon.
If that meteor DOES hit earth, it's all over.

There is a 1.5 mile (di) crater in the New Mexico desert that was formed when an asteroid only 150ft across slammed into the earth.

There is another, much larger crater under the ocean in the Yukatan (*spelling) Penninsula. This was caused by a meteor supposedly about 1/2 mile across, and cause the extinction of the dinos. This crater is tens of miles across.

Imagine a piece of rock traveling at 200,000 miles per hour slamming into the earth, it's not pretty. To put that into perspective, the International Space Station has to travel at 180,000 miles per hour just to sustain it's orbit above earth.
On earth, a plane traveling that fast can fly from Los Angeles to France (across the Atlantic) in under 12 minutes.

We need to face it - if the meteor IS going to hit earth, we are toast. There is NO way to stop it. All the nuclear weapons on earth wouldn't even faze it's trajectory, and forget about all that hollywood "armageddon" and "Deep Impact" ****, you cannot fly onto it.

I hope it misses, I really do. At 22 years old I've managed to get my dream job, and I'd like more than 17 years to enjoy it ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nukes would work u fool

u wouldnt only need to change its trajectory a small ammount for it to miss and that is totaly possible with nukes and other weapons

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes his *** powers can push it away!!!

good plan deverz!!!

CCX2

C
lol...

its alwyas FM,Hibiki or something,pick on me for once or something!

...then again,dont pick on me,pick on someone else...:p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn just let me train for these next 20 years. give me a capsule ship and i'll fly towards blows it up as it comes at me. problem solved. hell bring that dudegirl ( i guess he/she commited suicide) and we can both shoot it.

problem solved

*motions to cheese or cuc to close the thread before hibiki has a ceizure over another noob*

Best answers
Umm Idiot its i 17 years not 20 and it isn't gonna hit did any of you read my post. CNN now says the meteor will not impact on earth but may impact on 2060 feb 1st. Geez

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its 60 so says a spacey science type person not some retarted news site

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who gives a ****, we all dead eventually anways, this thread is just a fear of death comment of someone crying out

so just enjoy life as long as it lasts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tis the way of things. Sometimes Fate throws you a curveball. If the asteroid hits, its quite possible there will be survivors.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it was 17 years I would be worried cuz i dont wanna die at 33 but seeing as its 60 years i dont care ill probally die about 76 anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I AM the Doomsday Machine. That thing is compition. I need to stop that.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
death won't be bad ...... just think bout it..... u hav a 50 50 chance... at heavan or hell.... good luck

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about those that dont belive in that (like myself)
people who belive in reincarnation are pretty much ****ed aswell (unless they wanna come abck as bacteria)
or those that want to achive something that takes more then 17 years (according to you lot )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
we could always thorw me at it O_O

Best answers
within 17 years well have a weapon or some **** to detroy it, if we dont have it now already

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah area 51 included, we got spaceships, fusion pods, etc

the government keeps it a secret from us which keeps it a secret from the rest of the world. but thats just my theoryo_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom