the indifference of men

Best answers
is sometimes more evil than evil men themselves..
not sure why i like the photo

fake gun btw..u can tell by the hammer..

w4r

Best answers
ionno why i like it i just do heh... props

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's o.k but the gun looks like an airsoft gun. But I like the hole mirror part.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can tell by the lighting on the gun [plastic look:D].hmm.... looks like that dude is....well.....umm...nvm. Its cool, good job m8:D.

Best answers
I think the fact that it's a BB gun plain and clear completely destroys any chance that you can take the picture seriously. It either needs to look real or be a multicolored cap-gun. Now that I think about it that would be pretty damn funny.

Retired
Best answers
what you did with the mirror is quite nice, I think it resembels the mind of the person with the gun. good job a bit shocking though.

Best answers
Well most people do not tell between bb's and real guns(most people here).. yes it's stupid dont even say it lol

But I appreciate the thoughts on the comment..I went shooting today actually..tried out a .22 and a 20 gauge shotgun.. wow.. what recoil.

Best answers
You should try a 10 gauge, it's like holding an irate family of badgers.

Best answers
nice job, and in reply to the gun its not airsoft, it fires copper bb's - my friend has one 'cept its all black

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I should take a pic with my airsoft Steyr AUG under my chin :p

The first thing I noticed (besides the airsoft gun lol), was that the guy in the mirror was different. What's he doing exactly? Sulking?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks like he's trying to tear his ear off, or covering his ear.

Look at the angle of the gun. He would blow a hole through his mouth and out his nose, but miss the brain. He'd die of blood loss, which isn't one of the better ways to go. :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest.. this one kind of disturbs me.

Judge and Skyline agree, this is basically a true reflection concept. On the right he is about to "end" it, but in the mirror you see his true feelings and he really doesn't want to. The gun is not aimed in a life threatning manner.

Clever visual metaphor, 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom