Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

O_O Ya bow to me BOW TO ME! lol they will not be released there just for you to admire my two little friends here :fight:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err, they look good, but its just a regrouping of other models that everyone has seen already too many times for it to be considered original,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell me I haven't seen no super saiyan 3 and 2 Vegetto around this forums now have you? no......This is the first one in history to be made ^_^.They also look nice in game :)

almostdeleted

A
thier.. ok.. but Veggeto went SSJ2 or 3.. not the greatest edit. Gogetenks pretty much did the same thing.. so your not really the first.. whats the point of editing neds vegeto if only you can have them :-/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ssj3 looks ok...but dont like the ssj one...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt say it was made or not before i said the pieces of that model have been seen in thousands of other edits, this is just another one on the list

Bolteh2

B
well, the only thing i see that is changed is the hair, and the hair on the first (i guess ssj2) is kinda poorly done

not quite much work on this edit, but meh

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mirored the ssj3 hair, it has 2 bangs, i never saw a ssj3 with 2 bangs. Another minus in the score, why not make something more orignal, like a krillin, i never saw a krillin in this section.

Best answers
Theres only been 2 SSJ3s...one with a bang and one wihtout...so he made one that resembles Vegetto more and has bangs..theres only been 2 SSJ3s, so who says there CANT be two bangs...

SSJ2 Gotenks had no bangs, his SSJ3 had none

SSJ2 Goku had 1 bang, his SSJ3 had 1

SSJ2 Vegetto had 2 bangs, so let him make it how he wants, 2 bangs...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He mirrored the hair, foo! It has nothing to do with resembling. And i say there can't be 2 bangs :D

Best answers
Nothing good about them. Why don't people start trying to model from scratch. Stop taking others people's works of art and turning it into your own little 'edit'. Do your own damn work, all this forum is about is 'EDITING' we need more talented modelers. ALL of this is just no hard work done, while others spent days and weeks.. even sometimes months to make a model. This... is nothing. It's just work from two very talented peoples work put into one by someone who can't model ****. It's very sad.. everyone in this forum has talent, just that no one wants to use any. Vegetto91, I don't hate you for trying to do something cool, but it's just too much of this going around, so much talent wasted.If everyone started to try modelling by scratch, eventually everyone in this forum will have some REAL talent and eventually come out with their OWN bomb ass models. That's what I hope to see one day.

and i don't bow down to you, I bow down to NeD and Mr. Smo, because they are the artists that made most of what you used.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
though alot of what you said is true you are taking a big step into the bull**** direction when you say all this forum is is editing, i myself can say that at least on my end its not, and the majority of the forum's "big dogs" model from scratch as well, the people that edit edit for a reason, they aint good nuff to model from scratch yet,

give them time,

Best answers
he has no earings! so he cant be vegetto. well its an ok edit. and how did u get that anyway

Best answers
Bleh, its people like Mystix that take crap like this way too seriously, as if Veggetto MEANT 'bow down before me'. As far as I see it this thread was for ****s and ****in giggles, why all you people are taking out your flamethrowers is anybody's guess. There not bad edits, why cant someone post a half-assed edit now-a-days without getting a lecture on how they should make their own models. Its really rediculous, I doubt Veggetto91 takes these edits as seriously as you people do. Jeez.

Best answers
If I remember correctly, NeD said No edits to his skin, So I guess U know my point .

Best answers
If I remember correctly, he said no releasing an edited version of his skin. Thats why I've seen many others use NeD's Veggeto and not release it.

Best answers
That is also true .. But if it's not going to be released, and it's hardly "selfdone" there is no point in showing it..
And after done, chances of it gettin released are like 30 % ..

Best answers
Like Slander said, some of you are WAY to into this sh*t...Vegetto91 has a life, and he doesnt take modeling as seriously as you guys...

Best answers
Whatever, I know him ,he is a good guy, he's a friend of mine.. I'm just concerned it dosen't get released I guess, Might get em into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom