Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
L337_C4N4D14N, you saying we dont have a life because we somehow did somthing better than you and actually took time? grow up, its like saying "WEh! weh... your better than me so you are a loser" meh, people like that make me sick, and they tend to be avout 13- >_<

i'dd reccomend a closure of this thread before the real flame war starts >_>

ANYWAYS..

lets try and keep on topic as much as possible shall we?

hmm... they are not really much to talk about, both are just either moving a few vertexes around or moving somthing from another model to it, that dosnt take much experiance, maby if you did somthing more unique... but whats the point of this thread? your not going to release them for obvious reasons...

Best answers
shijing said:
L337_C4N4D14N, you saying we dont have a life because we somehow did somthing better than you and actually took time? grow up, its like saying "WEh! weh... your better than me so you are a loser" meh, people like that make me sick, and they tend to be avout 13- >_<

i'dd reccomend a closure of this thread before the real flame war starts >_>
Im not saying that, Im just saying dont get so amd over stuff like this, and get so worked up about and get mad at people about it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then it might help not to double post X_x

anyways, lets leave that now o_O

*edit* the pics are down o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too what Mystix said I CAN MODEL FROM SCRATCH OR NON SCRATCH.I CAN SKIN.....On the part bow to me it was just some stupid joke and I don't know why you guys take this too damn serious.It's only a darn edit I wanted to show to the people.GOD!!!!!! Im not showing more edits or releasing any if I getting more bull**** messages with negatives in it.I request this thread to be closed too much offtopic too.Also if I make a thread of a model edit or new model I want to release and if I see some negative comment I take the download link down. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Vegetto91 ur always calling ppl on their edits but its ok for u to do the same thing ^_-...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When there asking for crits not when is done and fresh for releasing. ;\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh.. well i cant see the pics.. can u pm me em cuse i would like to see em :)

Best answers
I'm not taking anything seriously.. it's just annoying. And pathetic.

Best answers
Mystix, mmkay, your just being a negative nancy mmkay, unless you want everyone to call you a negative nancy then just stop it, mmkay.

But seriously Mystix if you dont like these edits then why post here, a very wise man once said, 'If you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all'. For all I know it could have been a pissed off mom too, but thats beside the point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because we have "freedom of speech" and its clear that opinions matter, thats why forums exsist anyways X_x

i'll save us from the flame war and ask a mod to close this for vegetto91, buut only gr00vy is on and he canna close it >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom